1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Be Moto For Me This Year

Discussion in 'Insurance - Sponsored by Ducati Insurance' started by BobTheBounder, Apr 28, 2020.

1. Changed to BE MOTO from MCE this year I think its a cracking deal
    Multistrada 1200
    50+yo
    Max NCD 9 years
    Fully Comp protected bonus
    350 excess but negated by free upto 500 excess cover
    City Postcode
    Titanium policy £181

• Like Like x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  2. They’ve been good for me these past couple of years too

3. Bemoto here.

4. Renewed with them yesterday.

5. I have to say that does sound like a good deal. I wonder if they do good multi bike cover?
    I'd be looking at whether I could keep my 675 Street triple (future classic) but also cover my hopefully incoming DVT Multistrada.

6. I have multi bike cover with them. They’ve been great with me these past couple of years. They seem to know their stuff. Give them a call.

7. Yep, I moved to them yesterday saving £130 from my renewal price.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Dear Paul,

NOTICE OF POLICY EXPIRY
    We're sorry to tell you that we're unable to offer you a renewal price for next year.

Your multi bike insurance policy will come to an end on the 05/05/2020 at 23:59.

Thank you for your custom this last year, hopefully we can be of assistance again in the future, if so, please call us on 01733 907000 or visit www.bemoto.uk

Regards,
    George

Yeah, lovely people...... Can't even reply to my question of why. Clearly very happy though to take on other new business.
    No points 14+ NC.

9. Sorry to hear this Paul, have you rung them to get a definitive?
    If you manage to get a senior operator they may be able to contact the underwriters to get you sorted, as they did for me.

10. They do mate, they offered to put my 83 gpz750 on the policy for a few quid, but seeing as it is spread about in at least dozen boxes LOL, I declined.

11. ..renewing with them next month'

12. Emailed & rung. Seems the new business line is always available. The unhappy client line, not so available.

13. Ring the quote line mate and ask to speak to a supervisor, give them the 'all the guys on the Ducati forum are singing your praises and getting good deals, quotes, happy bunnies etc' and ask if they will contact the underwriter on your behalf. My original quote was 100 nicker more til she spoke to the underwriter and rang me back.

14. The dark art of MC insurance, tks Bob.

15. Just insured my 1200s monster with them, was going to add it to my 1198 policy but that's up soon, so, new policy with mirrored no claims £181

16. Mid renewal and I had a claim previously handled very efficiently and professionally by them when I was punted off by an inattentive driver.

+1 for BeMoto

17. Dont forget to tell them the section is sponsored by Ducati Insurance..

18. Well, finally got through to BeMoto. They decided not to renew my multi-bike policy. Turns out they made a note on my policy after I complained on Ducati Forum about a claim on my track day policy when I had to return from Philip Island early after a family tragedy. They did not want to upset me any further by assuming to renew my policy.
    So here I am on DF complimenting them on their sensitivity and renewing my multi-bike road policy.

• Like Like x 7
  19. Be Moto have been good for me. They seem to understand about bikes too, not just reading off a script.

20. After reading this thread, and currently looking for Multibike insurance I'm going to give these guys and gals a call tomorrow. I guess it's also worth while mentioning 44teeth as well as DF for a discounted Quote?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information