1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Belt Service On My Multi

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Teetheowl, Sep 9, 2018.

1. I'm currently in West Yorkshire (near Wakefield) and my 2012 Multi is due it's belt service. I bought it a couple of years ago, had it checked last year during a full service and all was fine but hardly rode this year so want to get it sorted out.

So, can anyone advise on the best people to go to for my belt service to be done? I know it's not a cheap exercise but that's the cost of owning a Ducati I suppose!!!

Cheers!!!!

2. Pop over to visit those helpful boys at Ducati Mcr. They'll see you right. :)

3. Bit of a problem I have there mate, I work 6 days a week now the footy season is back on... And I work 70 miles from home in the opposite direction to Manchester... Looking for someone a little more local if poss.

4. Maybe try Nelly at Cornerspeed in Notts, junction 28 of M1, and has a collection delivery service iirc. One of the most respected and trusted in the business.

• Like Like x 2
  5. Ahh I see....

• Like Like x 1
  6. The collection / delivery thing maybe the best option for me!

Thanks Michel.

7. Ducati John near Wakefield

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. Find a recommended independent as they will save you quite a bit on labour charges as opposed to the main dealers as its not a quick 1 hour job ....appears you have a couple of suggestions but a bump up of the thread might bring some more once the weekend is over and people are back at work surfing the net on job time ;)

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Spoken to Lee this evening, looking like he'll be coming for my bike. Lovely guy, great advice. Thanks Pete

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Can't fault Lee at Mototechnica one bit. He's collected my bike, gave me one hell of a price on the belt service, MOT'd the bike and brought it me back.
    I'd recommend him every single time to all.
    Nice bloke, great service (literally), and very competitive price.

If anyone was wondering if you should use him or not... Do it. :)

• Thanks Thanks x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information