1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Best Bike For £7.5k

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by NHM, Aug 12, 2017.

1. It upsets Bradders so it's not all bad o_O

2. Fixed that for you. I just love to see what you will claim as you expertise next :upyeah:

3. I have no idea what you are talking about :):upyeah:

4. For that coin, I'd have that chaps Streetfighter S advertised on the forum.

5. My Streetfighter S in standard form

6. [​IMG]

Had a test ride on one of these once, what a laugh!!

Getting rare now as well, only good for "Pootling" about on, got the impression if I tried to hustle it too fast I'd end up in a hedge!

7. What on earth is it, and why did they torture its exhaust like that? It does look sort of fun...

8. It's one of those yammara thingies :)

9. Yamaha MT01 - 1,700cc V-twin, great vibes at tick over and a proper muscle bike look

10. Honda sp1. Now I can see those going up in value big time over the next few years. If I'd the money to invest I'd buy a couple.

11. Mmmmmm Honda sp1, if I didn't just buy my 996 sps I would definitely be getting a low milage sp1.

12. Mmm 996 sps, I was offered one some years back for about 6.5k and talked myself out of it, bought a base 1098 instead grrrr

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
  13. I'm dreading riding mine when it's done as I think I'll like it to much.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  14. I bet you don't...old tech and power vs 1198

;)

• Agree Agree x 1
  15. That's the other thing @bradders if I ride it and don't like it, it will be on the market with a for sale sign on it :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  16. Maybe too late for SP1 or SP2 (which is miles better) the prices are already high for low mileage bikes especially SP2. Was intending to sale mine..but changed my mind.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. I'd like an rsv as well think there nice bikes.

• Agree Agree x 1
  18. Iv tried the power route and find I enjoy the older tech ie my two valve ds power and loved my sp1 even the rc30 I owned. Given the choice is rather plump older technology .

• Like Like x 1
  19. That what I mean I quite enjoy riding my old r1. Old skool cool.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Tuono factory v4 1000
    2012 Ltd ed R1 (just at 7.5k)
    Ducati Streetfighter
    KTM rc8r
    Suzuki B-king (mint low miles before the band wagon starts...)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information