1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

best bike you ever owned ?

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by paulfastbikes, Mar 27, 2012.

1. suzuki-pe-250-05[1].jpg
    This is what i used to have the most fun on, (not mine in the pic) Suzuki PE 250, Regret getting rid of it, mint ones go for big bucks now.
    Cant say the Duc was the "Best' bike i ever had because it wasnt it, just looked and sounded the best, sorry to offend folks.

suzuki-pe-250-05[1].jpg

2. Before my current Multi 1200 S Touring, it was my BMW R1200RT SE. Hugely capable and fun (no bike that big should be able to corner like that!) and very, very comfy.

• Like Like x 1
  3. So far I've enjoyed the past three big bikes I've had - Blade RR4, GSXR1000K6, and the R1 cross plane crank jobbie. They were all different but great in their own way. I'm hoping my new 848 Evo Corse will be the best ever though :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  4. Ducati 748R.jpg My old 748R , such fun ,

Ducati 748R.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  5. Z1-A,XL500,NX650 and GSF1200N.....but by far the most grin factor is on my hooligan hyper :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  6. must admit im loving my 1200 s touring

7. My new mt09 tracer....brilliant!

8. 350 powervalve Yam, raced it and won 400 roadstock races on it then rode it to work.

9. I'd say my current Streetfight S, but previously owned bikes............it would be my Aprilia Tuono Factory. Great fun and very well made.

Tuono 6.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  10. My current Streetfighter. Plenty of bikes are more practical, cheaper, easier to master and without the frightening mechanical clatter. But nothing else I've owned has provided so much fun, exhilaration and sense of occasion, especially since its been worked on. Its spectacularly entertaining. I never get tired of riding it and it never stops surprising me. Its even quite comfortable.
    DSC00207.JPG

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information