1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Better Weather On The Way................

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by steeve, Mar 14, 2018.

1. i know, its been a month long sun fest in this little micro climate we have here, its messing with me brain.

2. I, uh ... nah.

Fish in a barrel.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Still snowing here.
    DSC_0350.JPG
    The bikes staying where it is today.:astonished:
    Steve

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  4. Yep....weather is improving...;)

20180318_070246.jpg

5. Better weather must be on the way as its snowed hard during the night and there's about four inches of snow.

6. bright-future-small.jpg

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. picture's like this will cheer us all up:sun: 28418ccf43fe2f54db251b105c40fa18.jpg

• Like Like x 2
  8. better weather on the way? sure, shame we don't know when, six inches of the white stuff already and heavy snow forecasted till 4 pm, so you can be sure, we are snowed in yet again, all people another snow day tomorrow, except teachers, they will find it a good excuse to have at least two days off ...........................

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. We are away with friends, and snowed in :eek:

All the roads around are blocked :)

• Like Like x 1
  10. 5074D0ED-9B6B-4E77-A23F-562F13045F2B.jpeg Lovely and sunny here going to sit in the sun for a bit :D :(

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • WTF WTF x 1
  11. BFBBB704-3F3C-4FFB-9845-CD3C0504BF8B.jpeg
    think the thaws on its way. Everything turning a bit green here!

• Like Like x 1
  12. SWMBO and our friend Caroline, has just been out for a walk for an hour. She reckons its melting but the wind chill is mega.

13. I'm saying nothing :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. Just as well Frenchie!

Ps we are down south on the Cheshire/Staffordshire border for a long weekend.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. 0DF7DA19-4A9C-4843-8BCF-C479A1279A5A.jpeg View we woke up to :). It was 13 degrees Thursday

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  16. Oh yeah, that's deep south ET :rolleyes:
    If it makes you feel better, our lass took her car to Winchester last night, they had an 1/8 of an inch, and today some has fell on my drive. But don't worry about me Tel, I'll be real careful in these conditions. :D

IMAG0007.jpg

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  17. Yep, Love you too ET. :heart:

: unamused:

18. He only gives them when he means them so he says - although I think that was a love Nuke for sure :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 1
  19. He must love me loads, as most of mine have come from him. I'm feeling the love/lust Stu :heart_eyes:o_O

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information