1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Big Mistake Bike

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Arquebus, Dec 7, 2020.

1. Hmm baffling sentence porty, has it been translated from Welsh through Google?

2. It's Isle of Wight speak ffs.

3. Oh ok I guess all those years of living overseas takes it’s toll on your English :D

4. yep maybe, but your Welsh aint that great is it ? fvck where's Finm when you want him . :eyes:

5. My Welsh is none existent, I blame the English. Fin Welsh thought he was Sc0tch?

6. check the map Scudder we all live in Wales, i blame them Cockanees.:eek:

• Like Like x 1
  7. Got any more pictures of the Harris?

Anyway, mine was a CBR600FW (I think) last of the steel framed ones, bought after getting racked off with the M900 and bought because it could do everything well.

And it did, however it was soooo dull I almost gave up motorbikes for good but then I bought an S2r and everything was happy in my motorcycle world again

8. Funny, I'd consider myself a slow enough rider, I'm too chicken to do a track day (also just can't get round to it), but I don't find my 1098 any trouble at all.
    Have considered selling it or trading it, but I really quite like it. I find it steady and comfy enough as these things go.
    I was encouraged by a green lambo into a race off the lights once (driver beside revved his engine, smiled and gave me the thumbs up, I'm pretty sure he was a footballer), which, without wheelie control nearly ended in me having to change my underpants, but other than that, it's been fine.
    I've only had three bikes, a sportster 1200 as my first bike which I bought as a lad who works for me used be a motorbike mechanic, and said it was a great deal, which it was, as I got pretty much my money back a year later after my bro took one look and said "you can't be riding a Harley"
    Have an r1200r for everyday use, which is grand, and the 1098 which is also grand. I don't love either, but I like them both.
    Was contemplating a v4s at one stage, but never got round to it. Also an aprilia v4 1100 on here but it's off the market.

#48 Flatty, Jan 3, 2021
    Last edited: Jan 3, 2021
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information