1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Drying

Discussion in 'Detailing and cleaning' started by Rick B, Apr 16, 2017.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Only had my Monterrey for a couple of months so don't know a huge amount. I've found that after a wash a quick 20 minute ride blasts the wet away -a fun air dry!

4. I also found that squirting silicon into nut caps & areas that are hardly ever needed to be undone. Is handy for cleaning the bike & getting it dried as the water cannot sit, awaiting to appear on the first rideout after cleaning.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  5. I waft mine with newborn ostrich feathers that have been coated in saffron and breathed on by hiedi klum, then I get 5 virgins to lick the bike dry, every orifice. The hardest part is finding 5 virgins in Essex

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. Surely licking the bike would only have the effect of making it wet? :confused: Unless Essex virgins have unusually dry tongues. :yum

You could always stop a minibus full of day trippers from Norfolk going for a day out in the capital. :) Of course, if sleeping other members of your family counts towards losing ones virginity, you can't use them either. :grinning:[/QUOTE]

7. Surely Heidi's clunge isnt that big!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information