1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Stolen

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Lucazade, Mar 11, 2012.

1. Silver/Red Aprillia Mille 2002 stolen from Beckenham Sunday morning between 7:30 and 8:00. Bike has scratches from slide on right hand side panels and exhaust. Reg WS53 SOJ. Bike was behind cars on driveway with disc lock, steering lock and alarm. They took off both locks and killed alarm but could not kill dogs so they left behind my SS. Any one see let me know, apparently 2nd Aprilia this week in the area as per police.

2. F**king To**ers!

Start searching flee bay for the parts m8, sadly it'll be spares by now :-(

3. That is really bad news, I had felt that the locks made it a little safer, not sure now.

4. Different year same sh1t.

5. Bike thieves = absolute scum !

6. know that feeling had a 06 firblade 1000rr burgled last spring feckers !!!! now i got so many security devices i got a key ring like a prison guard

7. They are scum had my little bike stolen which is now why it is a rat bike I got a sort of a bike back electric all pulled apart clocks gone it was all bent up I was stranded as well.

If they want a bike sadly they will take it.
    Mine is tiny so they lifted it up.
    The trick is to make it as hard as possible and for it to take as long as possible so they get fed up.. or get disturbed.

Always try and lock the bike to something. Ground anchor or some thing.
    Disc lock alarms are better as well.

But again who when a car alarm goes off these days looks or checks it out ?

Trouble is when your out and about the last thing you want to carry about is a chain / lock ..
    I have to with the small bike carry a lock and chain with me in a rucksack.

Hope you get the bike back what scum, hands on the table and hammer comes to mind.

The boy who stole mine had previous auto theft , he got let off and a ticking off from his social worker.
    I had a £300 bill to sort my bike out and extra money I had to shell out with being stranded.

I was trying to find a really small disc lock I could carry under my seat or something.

8. That's so frustrating, makes me so angry. Sorry to hear that.

I was out driving on Monday near Docklands and saw two fast bikes squeezing in between me and another car whilst we were slowing down for a red light. Each were 2 up and as they came to the light, the first one rolled on to the pavement as he couldn't get through the gap of the two cars ahead. In doing so, he nearly knocked someone over and then proceeded to go through the red light and then the next set of reds down the road. The second bike caught wind and did the same. Both bikes were stolen, had gaffer tape all over their number plates to form new letters. I was fuming as I knew someone out there had lost their bikes and these little scrotes were out there potentially causing accidents.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information