1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Storage.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by comfysofa, Mar 9, 2019.

1. Yep - but theres a 5th incoming....the 400/4...i cant keep anything in the house (wife hates bikes) so as long as its out of her way then im ok. We use 5 of the bedrooms and one is spare in the basement but theres no easy (getting large stuff into it) access...

2. Not that id be able to keep anything bike related in the house....no chance of that....whatsoever...she hates bikes and as far as shes concerned....one bike is too many...anything that i do or talk about thats bike related usually get the standard parroted off phrases...."you got too many bikes, sell them, you only need one bike"....blah blah blah....

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Time to man up and show her who is boss!!

Then when she confirms it.... build a BIG shed 10M x 5M...... That way you can have somewhere to live too..

• Funny Funny x 3
  4. Im happy just to keep the status quo....i just go about what im doing without saying anything....shes watching rugby this afternoon...ill be out in the garage sorting it out then out on the rsv4 to mess with the suspension...hopefully ive lost most of the xmas weight and not too fat for my leathers...

5. Have you got a loft? You can hide loads of stuff in a loft.

As much as I hate to say it, I agree with Blossoms plan of moving all the storage to the right and having the bikes double-deckered on the left.

6. Heh - yeah - theres a loft conversion up there but the crawl space around the edge is used...i boarded it all out and fitted lights but theres tons of stuff in there...

The garage roof is sloped so the right hand side is sloped (so lower) and, has cupboards also, which are full!

7. Thanks petal :heart_eyes:

• Love You Love You x 1
  8. Tell her that works of art should really be on display in the lounge.....;)

• Agree Agree x 2
  9. Craking bike they are..specially on a tight track or bumpy roads. :)
    I think 2.5-3k should sell it on ebay, just be patient....yes, there are couple of w@nkers on the forum.

10. GAL02032012064429.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  11. The stuff you was trying to sell here? :) Sorry couldn't help myslef..I remember the abuse from some members.

12. Last one may require a fork lift..... 42c2304d4e7072584beb4c33d8cb0a68.jpg gclextbmw2300.JPG harley-gcl-storage-lift.jpg downloadfile-2.jpg

13. Outrageous wasn't it! Thanks for reminding me, I had buried that hurt deep deep deep down.

• Useful Useful x 1
  14. I think the reason it wont sell is because of the wiring...nothing wrong with it but the stock loom was replaced with motogadget kit....fully electronic witha built in alarm which is brilliant....i went to Weston bike night last year and within 20 mins there were a couple of hoodies eyeing it up...one sat on and the alarm went which was enough to deter...

• Like Like x 1
  15. Tell her to hush, she's only got one pair of feet but has more than one pair of shoes, if that doesn't go well, I can recommend a good divorce lawyer :D

Is their any scope (although I suspect it will mean major works) of extending the garage backwards into the angled garden? You could tell her that you want to build an inbuilt shed downstairs for , i dunno, whatever women seem to want these days, a rieki room, a female room whatever, and then say , hey, by doing this it leaves a flat roof behind the garage, why don't we build on that too and extend the garage?

16. Heh - no, cant be done...literally at the garage door at the back (that you can see) theres a steep flight of stairs and then the shed next to it...

17. In sure you have lots of beefy mates but If you needed a hand lugging down the steep stairs, I could stop by on my way home from work if needed. Shout if hand needed.

I’m fairly beefy - 6’2” and 180 lbs in a bikini and high heels. :upyeah:

• Useful Useful x 1
  18. Run away………. :eyes:

19. Thank you sir....heels may be a bit touch and go on the stairs though!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information