1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike T-shirts...

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by LOUDpipes, Jun 15, 2021.

• Like Like x 1
  1. Thanks El T…much appreciated…

2. Biot...SuperMono...Good call...Lovely looking bike that...I'll put it on the list...:upyeah:

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. when do we get a yellow 748 and black 749?!

4. Will send the link to my mate

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. RC1...I will have a look...see what I can do...:cool:

Muliti75...Thanks...:upyeah:

6. #109 LOUDpipes, Jan 21, 2022
    Last edited: Jan 21, 2022
    • Like Like x 3
  7. now look what youve done. created more work for yourself. 2 new orders in your inbox. let me know if daisy is not yellow!

8. RC1...Glad you like them...Thanks very much...:upyeah:

Image 10 on every listing is a size and colour chart...You are correct, Daisy is yellow! :cool:

Colour-Size-Guide-Image-Dec-2021.jpg

• Like Like x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  9. Cheers I’ll order ONE. It is a superMono after all:p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. Hi Biot...Thanks...Glad you like it...:upyeah:

• Like Like x 2

11. Lovely shirts - really nice and on my shopping list for sure.

Question - can you do "Isle of Man TT" T-shirts ? perhaps they have got some trade mark or rights ?

Last time I was there I mentioned to the TT merchandise sellers that their choice of shirts was very poor - a choice of 95% black or a few grey T-Shirts with uninspiring designs. Almost no colour other than jet black.

They said something about bikers wearing black on their bikes - something like that.

Anyway please have a word with them ;), or do some yourself ?

Really poor - look at this the current choice :(
    upload_2022-2-27_21-1-12.png

12. Mattie821...IOM shirts...I'm afraid I don't go near doing stuff like that. As you say, there are rights issues with these things. When I first started doing my shirts, I had a couple of designs removed due to logo usage etc. That's why I settled on just drawing the bikes themselves.

Regarding colours, they are generally correct :) Even though I offer my shirts in a fair few colours (I can do this as my shirts are print-on-demand, so no physical stock) most people buy black, grey or green. My Monkey Bike shirts do tend to sell in different colours, but Monkey Bikes are generally owned by colourful characters!

The guys doing the IOM shirts carry physical stock, so will only print shirt colours they know they can sell.

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  13. I’ve a few of your shirts (Vincent, Dax, XR69) and they’re all great quality

14. Thanks @J0n3s ...Glad you like 'em :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information