1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike That Will Carry Pillion, Bit Of Touring & Not Bore The Balls Off Me?

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Kevin Tallant, Oct 10, 2020.

1. My mechanic is so slow I could put SL in for engine paint, tidy up etc & kids will have left home by the time it returns

• Funny Funny x 3
  2. It makes sense while you're not using it on the road,maybe press the buttons and commission that work with captain slow,PDQ...but remember one thing when it's off the road you don't get that track time back.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Think you’ve bashed your head mate. That monstrosity would be BAF unless you keep getting on starlight’s and going thraaaaaaap....slow....thraaaaap. Hideous thing. If you want missile of that era that can actually be ridden its a blackbird or a zzr1400 but both wont like twistier stuff.

4. 1098SF can ride it like a loon ( little lady happy for short ride as pillion or though ride her own bike most times ) fine as sitting upright for a longer ride. ? 6k budget about right if you look hard enough

• Like Like x 1
  5. Warp factor 8, shit yourself round the corner, warp factor 8, shit yourself going round a corner, repeat. See, not boring. :innocent:

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. You’d just three penny bit every corner.

7. B78986A3-955D-43D9-91F6-487A6C5DE47C.jpeg KTM1050, cheap as chips, reliable, comfortable two-up. Rode mine all around Europe, including Arctic Circle, no problems.

• Like Like x 4
  8. What on earth is a three penny bit???

• Funny Funny x 4
  9. Two of them make a sixpence.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. Sure it was threpenny but Apple doesn’t like that ;)

50 pence p’ing

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  11. Puckering of bumhole on corners?

• WTF WTF x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. K1200s/k1300s

kwak zx14R

Do Not Sell My Personal Information