1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bike Tracker....

Discussion in 'Technical Help' started by andyb, Sep 30, 2020.

1. Who has one, what makes are good, whats the best prices.?

2. Do a search, there is more than enough recent information to answer all your questions about tracking devices. Although the answer you are looking for is Bike Trac. It is a significant investment but if you want what is IMO, the best fit and forget solution, it's what it costs. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. tbh if my bike was stolen i wouldn't want it back... i started to look into laid up cover against fire theft and malicious damage and one company said about a tracker was required..

4. They are cool if you want the reassurance your bike is where you left it, but any bike thief with any brains (that's about 5% of 'em most likely) :D can and will use a jammer in his pocket, so the bike never knows it's moved or where it has been taken to. Wish and Bangood and the like sell em (jammers) for not much money :(

A couple of years ago, we left our bikes all chained together behind a shop in Zeebrugge, while we hired a car and went across to East Germany (long story). One of the guys had a tracker on his and was able to check his (and our) bikes were still there, but we were never absolutely confident until we got back and saw them.

5. I have biketrac great bit of kit and the app that come's with Biketrac £99 per year or £9.99 per month cost £299 if you buy new you get 1 year free.

• Agree Agree x 3
Do Not Sell My Personal Information