1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1199 Biketrac... Thank God!

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by Reubinio, Aug 18, 2017.

1. I'm on it and under device settings all I get is disable SOC and view on map

2. Click View on Map
    Then you should see an Icon if you put your mouse on this it gives a list of options, 2nd pic below top left says edit details click this and you will see the 3rd image below. Hope this helps 01.jpg 02.jpg 03.jpg

3. Got it thanks

4. Tell me about it, my eyesight has gone so far down hill of late I'm waiting for Apple to bring out a brail app for my ipad.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  5. No worries mate.
    Here to help

Vince

6. They have their official app now too. Only problem I have found is that the app tells me the bike is disarmed, whereas going online shows me it's true status. This only happened in the latest update as it was fine before.
    IMG_3055.jpg

7. Click the security settings arrow on your app, it should look like the below IMG_4395.PNG

8. if the SOC is off turn it on, it should then say at bottom of screen Save changes, if it doesnt turn the service & transportation mode on then off and it will come up then.

9. Exactly as I have it. Turning off SOC, saving and re-enabling makes no difference. Just fire off an email to them

IMG_3056.PNG

10. Wait... you call your bike Raven???

*tries to contain laughter* :joy:

11. All my bikes are named :)
    It needs changing now, it was on the panigale dark hence the name but now I have transferred it to my 1198 which is white.
    I was going to name them all based on the number plate.
    I have 3 bikes so it is an easy way to identify them

12. All my bikes are named :)
    It needs changing now, it was on the panigale dark hence the name but now I have transferred it to my 1198 which is white.
    I was going to name them all based on the number plate.
    I have 3 bikes so it is an easy way to identify them
    I have the latest update on mine and its fine.
    What are you on IOS or Android ?
    I am on IOS (Iphone)

13. Great news :)
    I have bike trac on my MS since new, and so far bike has been safe, but pisses me off that Insurance Companies now days only give like a £5-00 off premium price, frigging joke.

14. Seriously ????
    I think I got a good discount on mine for having bike trac,
    3 bikes on one policy
    848 Evo
    1098s Streetfighter
    Total cost £385 fully comprehensive.

15. When it was first fitted I used to get a decent discount, a few years ago, but it seems it is far less now, well for me anyhow, maybe depends where you live and the steal factor is low anyhow which my home address would be.
    I can't even have multi policies, value of bikes too high. so they say. I just hate Brokers and Insurance Companies, latest one is one of my bikes is not insured if stolen from drive 24/7 unless I can prove I was about to get on it and ride it with all my gear on, Has to be in Garage.

16. They only offer one discount, no matter how many security devices. It is also the same discount irrespective of the device. That means I get the same discount for having a chain, as I get for having a chain, ground anchor, tracker and disc lock. That's what my insurers told me anyway.

17. Same thing happened to me when I bought my C63 which already had a tracker fitted. It would cost me about £160 to register it under my name along with annual subscription charges, insurance was a £35 saving.

• Like Like x 1
  18. My Ex had a bike trac on her bike, I installed it on one of my bikes and registered it, the registration didnt cost me a penny, but yes there is the annual subscription, I buy the 3yr job lot £240 or £250 i think but no more than that.

19. How did they get in your garage? I've got my garage alarmed and linked to the home alarm. The home alarm was £600 and it was another £110 to add the garage in once I got the bike. I think it's money well spent as the alarm noise should scare away some theifs and also alert me and neighbours. The bike is also chained to a ground anchor and I think most theifs wouldn't stick around trying to cut the chain with the alarm going.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information