1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Billet Reservoirs

Discussion in 'Streetfighter' started by jack999s, Sep 18, 2016.

1. I know. I probably wouldn't have bought them if I had known the cost from the off, but thought I could use the original brackets when I bought the resevoirs. :(

Once I had the resevoirs and knew I needed brackets............in for a penny, in for a pound. :Meh:

I'm pleased with them anyway, which is the main thing. :upyeah:

2. They look similar to the Rizoma ones to be fair and come with brackets too by the looks of the description. maybe worse quality i don't know but they certainly look the same for a lot less

3. I had a set of the cheap copy's, one of them leaked, I threw them in the bin, sorry no pictures

• Useful Useful x 1
  4. that would be my worry, messy stuff

5. Yeah would worry me too

6. do you have to bleed the brake/clutch lines after you fitted them??

7. I got away without bleeding the brakes and clutch after fitting the pots.

For the brake, all I did was fit the fluid pot, fill it, loosen a front caliper and push the pads back in a little. Only a small portion of air had entered the rubber tube from the fluid tank to the master cylinder and it popped straight out. :upyeah:

The clutch was even easier. Fitted and filled the pot as before, but as you pull the clutch in a few mm, just as you feel pressure on the lever, release the lever and the bubbles pop out.

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. cheers...that part was putting me off fitting them myself

Do Not Sell My Personal Information