1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bitching Season Seems To Have Started Already

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by El Toro, Oct 28, 2018.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. It seems that the “bitching season” has already started and members are already getting fractious with each other (and we are not into November yet).

Can I suggest that if you disagree/dislike someone or something that you either STFU and walk away from the thread or put that person on ignore. (The forum rules are also worth a read in case you don’t know or understand what you’ve signed up to.)

You’ll have a much nicer forum experience and you won’t make me grumpy and make me get involved.

Thanks for your understanding.

Thread closed. :)

• Agree x 14
    • Like x 2
    • Thanks x 2
    • Love You x 1
    • Nuke Post x 1
  2. Addendum:

Since yesterday morning when I posted the above (6.52am - less than 24hrs) I have received requests from two members asking for their accounts to be be deleted because of the actions and attitude of some on here.

This is an excerpt of one of those requests:

Good evening, can you please delete my account from the forum. I realise everyone has a different opinion and a right to express that. I realise you try to monitor the posts but frankly some of the posts are rude / abusive and not something I wish to involved in. There is no call for a lack of respect. The users are meant to be adults but some of the comments and responses are insulting. Please fully remove my account.”

I’m sure that the majority of members agree that we do not condone rude and/or abusive posts. If you cannot regulate and moderate your posts over the winter period (as that is when it seems to bring out the worst in people) then I will do it for you.

• Agree Agree x 6
    • Face Palm Face Palm x 3
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
  3. Just a reminder ;)

• Like Like x 5
    • Love You Love You x 2
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
Do Not Sell My Personal Information