1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bitcoins For Sale

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by Flatfish, Sep 9, 2017.

1. i have millions of bit coins for sale,
    Anyone want to buy some?
    £5 each, in any multiples you want. Cleared funds straight to my swiss bank account please.
    Thanks

• Face Palm Face Palm x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
  2. a few months old now but this is an extract from an interview with a mate by the bbc.
    shameless name dropping btw :upyeah:
    Looking at the long term
    For 49-year-old Stuart Fraser, the climbing price has meant a tidy return on the roughly £15,000 worth of Bitcoin he bought in early 2014.

He estimates his holdings have more than doubled, even after subtracting the Bitcoin he used to buy a virtual reality headset and make investments in the newer Ethereum.

Investors say they are prepared for a boom-bust cycle as the market continues to evolve, technology changes, and regulations come into play.

But Mr Fraser, the managing director of Scotland-based financial technology start-up Wallet.Services, who previously worked in cyber-security, says unless he sees a promising new competitor, he doesn't plan to cash in now.

"I think [in the] long term, it's going to go up."

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Glad no one bought my bit coins, they are worth around £10,000 each now. Probably....

4. its another bubble waiting to burst

5. Nearly as they have just hit the $10000 mark.

6. I have some magic beans for sale at half the price if anyone is interested :upyeah:

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. it might hit $15,000 yet.................

8. Well when they do sell up and buy my magic beans for $10k. You'll have some [donald trump mode on]great[/Donald trump mode off] beans and $5k in cash. Win win and job jobbed:)

9. The american trolls on sites keep saying its worthless; from the start of this year. It was $1,000 approx now its eclipsed $11,500, I'm looking forward to the hyperinflation that'll be hitting usa in 2018. BRICS & the petro-yuan system are the future whilst the yanks blinkered dollar hegemony is the only thing that will be collapsing.

10. theres an app, its a countdown timer to trumps final day in office. mint

11. I put about £13 into BitCoin a few months ago to buy a VPN Service online. Ended up using PayPal as wanted direct debit and BitCoin would have meant me manually doing it every month.

Left it in and now up to £34. Leaving it in as just curious to keep an eye on it. I’m up a tank of fuel for the bike :cool:

12. i dont understand these words

13. i dont understand these words
    how bigs your tank!!!

14. 19L. I am only counting the profit though, so a tank and drink a Yorkie bar :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  15. all i can say is stu (or the mad professor) as wee used to call him, is a v.astute businessman with a lot of contacts in banking due to the nature of his previous work. if i had the dosh, i would take his advise :upyeah:

16. With more and more monetary sources being forced to disclose where the money came from and where is it going, I can only see bitcoin going up

17. The Dark Web runs on Bitcoin.

18. Fecking Nazgul.

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. No 1st experience you understand, was a recent news story on TV about modern slavery/indentureship (?) and how it is rife and conducted live on the Dark Web.

20. Just clocked $15,000, hopefully thingamajig can read this.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information