1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Black Friday Deals?

Discussion in 'Non bike stuff for sale' started by chizel, Nov 22, 2019.

1. ?

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  2. ahhh... black friday... no. its ok...

3. Everyone is offended :bucktooth:

4. Halfords are doing some tools but doesn't look amazing deals to me.

5. I like real chips... what's not to understand?
    We live in an old house, with loads of little nooks.
    Gate house, hot house, garage, container, stealth shed, Owlery, Orangery, clobberbox (heated motorcycle gear storage ), coach house (motorcycles live here) and stables(office).
    We need to hear the door bell for deliveries (5 or 6 a day)...
    Further we also work from home, so I need a constant supply of tea.... the waitress (read SWMBO) needs to find me before my tea gets cold.

#25 AirCon, Nov 23, 2019
    Last edited by a moderator: Nov 24, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  6. Emma memory foam mattress, 40% off with code BLACK40. £699 before discount for a king size £419.40 after discount.

7. We find them too (to, two and 2) hot....

• Useful Useful x 1
  8. Listening to radio 4 last night; a review by Which magazine. Found that for the past two years out of 30/40 products only 3 were lower on black-friday.

Welcome to the fraud that is usa_facistland in uk, the tories love policies that fool the public & steal the wealth of the nation. Fucking scumbags

• Like Like x 1
  9. I got a Chinese government sponsored listening device cheap from O2, but only in black, not fancy colours - I like black though :upyeah:was the only time I've seen O2 beat CPW or other outlets.

Still a rip off though :yum

10. Check out camelcamelcamel.com to see if an item's cheaper at other times of the year.

• Useful Useful x 2
  11. is that a legit website? it just sounds wrong to me....

12. Do they have a toe or hoof section?

13. @Loz may know...

• Agree Agree x 2
  14. Deffo

• Agree Agree x 2
  15. Isn't he more of a Moose Hoof (Knuckle) kind of guy?
    [​IMG]

• Useful Useful x 1
  16. why AC!!!!!???? just why?

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  17. [​IMG]

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. It's called that because it plots a graph of the prices of the item of interest over the last couple of years. They thought that the ups and downs were like the hump of a camel.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Fair one that's definately the fault of the Conservative party, those buggers.

20. Silverstone is 15% off for TDs for a few days.

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information