1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bloke From The Land Of Champs

Discussion in 'Newbies Hangout' started by everclear, Nov 22, 2018.

1. Was waiting for that one ;)

2. Hello. Is it 6.30pm in the UK? (checking my World Clock app). 2.30am here in Perth.

3. Champs at anything of interest?

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. Yep... is 18.30 here... it's cold, it's dark, it sucks but I'd still rather be here than there. .. no offence and welcome dude...

5. Wombatting? :thinkingface: do you know what it is :bucktooth:

6. I've only ever seen one wombat and it was dead...perhaps someone wombatted it but I didn't see that. ..

7. Perhaps a'Stralian - there good at it apparently...……... :eyes:

8. Champs. ..

9. But it's not a real sport... it's like soccer... now rugby... there's a game... and there is only one champion in that sport...

10. Australia? But then, you won the wimmin's dude - no so bad ……….. :eyes:

upload_2018-11-23_20-9-20.jpeg
    www.skysports.com

Australia won the tournament by beating New Zealand 40-12 in the final at Old Trafford, Manchester. In the same year, the first Women's Rugby League World Cup was held with New Zealand defeating Great Britain. The World Cup returned in 2008 with a 10-team format.
    Rugby League World Cup - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rugby_League_World_Cup

11. Are you demented? That's league dawg... it's a bit like the world series in baseball. .. it's a shit sport that very few countries play so ultimately the same country wins more often than not...

12. Oh, soz :joy:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Arsewipe. ..

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information