1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Blue Tooth Headset

Discussion in 'Clothing, Gadgets & Equipment' started by Clarkey63, Jul 1, 2019.

1. evening guys
    This has probably been asked loads of times I have just brought a PP multistrada which I'm taking to Cornwall in August I have purchased a garmin to help me navigate which headset are you guys using
    I'm currently wearing an arai
    Thanks

2. Have you got friends who you sometimes ride with? Might be an idea to get the same as them so you can easily have an intercom set up with them. Personally I use a sena headset but if the majority of my friends used something else I’d have gone with that.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Sena here too, use a 10U that is designed to fit my Shoei GT Air. As Dubcat says; match to the same brand your fellow riders use. The longer range bike-to-bike comms are proprietary and generally only compatible with the same brand.

• Like Like x 1
  4. I've got a Shoei Neotech 2 with built in Sena system but as an alternative (due to flat battery!), or in a different helmet, I use Ultimate Ear custom made bluetooth earphones.

5. Hi
    I have spoken to all my friends I ride with and we have decided to go the sena route so thanks for all your advice ,just got to go and find a deal

• Like Like x 1
  6. I have a Shoei Neotec 2 with the Sena SRL built in intercom. Prior to that I had (still have) a Chaser V with an Interphone Tour. My main ride buddy also has the Interphone Tour, and we can connect easily. My understanding is as long as they are Bluetooth they should pair and work. Having said that, we used the guy in J&S who is an absolute whizz with teccy stuff to pair em, but it only took him a few seconds.

Stuart

• Like Like x 1
  7. I have sena and connect to my interphone buddy using universal intercom mode but the quality is not even close to when I connect to other sena people.

With all that said, 99% of the time I’m using it to listen to sat nav instructions on my gamin, make/receive phone calls and listen to music from my phone.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Tried universal mode on my Sena when I first got it as, at the time, my regular touring buddy had an interphone system. It was particularly flawed as it seemed to lock onto that channel and block my sat nav etc. Maybe firmware updates have addressed that issue since but he bought a Sena 10U as well and comms have been crystal clear bike-to-bike for the 4 years we've been using them.

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. Brought a dual sena 10s today cant wait to receive it and give it a go

10. Fitted the sena 10s to my arai which was nice and easy took it out for a test ride had a few issues music was ok but volume of sat nav instructions was too loud had to keep turning the volume down have now hopefully sorted issues with turning volume down on the sat nav itself anybody had any teething problems and any advice on setting up the sena would be much appreciated to help me get the best out of the system

11. I purchased a Cardo Freedom 2+ and had to return it. I tried using it with Calimoto and the app would crash all the time. Yet with out the bluetooth it would work fine.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information