1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Boty On Tv Tonight

Discussion in 'Other Bikes' started by Cream_Revenge, Jul 7, 2017.

1. Try it. You'll have a different bike to play with :)

2. It's not surprising that the Panigale was slower when they fitted a non standard sized rear tyre to keep the test sponsors happy. Didn't make any sense to me if it was supposed to be a fair test.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. I hadn't clocked that ..

I think with the panigale you need to be in tune with the bike and to be brutally honest you need to be a pretty damn good rider to get the best out of it. The others are far easier to ride..

The BMW for instance is ridiculously easy to ride, as is the kwak, can't speak for the new blade but the old one was a doddle to ride.

The panigale is hard work!

4. Why would you take any notice of the fat lad who could only manage midfield in the trioptions cup

5. Are sportsbikes only rated on lap times? What about all the other factors which make a bike great?

6. Threads merged

7. It's in a magazine's interest to ingratiate themselves to certain manufacturers. It's how they butter their bread and ensure themselves an invite to the next launch.

8. Its Bauer Group, who also own BMWnews, oops sorry MCN. They say they have no bias but thats bullshit. The evidence is in all their publications. I dont value their reviews.

9. On a similar theme theres a programme on telly called supercar megabuild and one of the episodes was they had to build a themed bike to beat a McLaren P1. They chose a 1299, knocked about 25 kilos off it, stuck a few decals on it and took it to Rockingham (in the wet).

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Supercar_Megabuild

Season 2, episode 7.

10. Much much different story here.

Just goes to prove, try them yourself and ignore fickle bike mags !!

#30 Wayne58, Jul 19, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 19, 2017
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Some of the Supercar build programs are available on U Tube.
    eg:

Unfortunately I cant see the Pannigale one though!

12. Probably a good thing as it was utter horse shit, those times just don't stack up, and the end result was a really good bike ruined IMO. Should have left it naked carbon and not put on the stupid fake exhaust !!! :cool:

13. Yeh i looked for it too they havent got season 2 up yet,

And agree with Wayne it looked shit with the McLaren makeover (it did look rapid though)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information