1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Bought A ‘10 1200s !!

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Bigjimknickers, Mar 6, 2020.

1. No chance of it this week, typically once it’s paid for they slow right up..
    Sorting out my trade ins now for a next week delivery.
    Messed up as my settlement figures are all different now as I’ve paid some more on the p/x’s!

2. Just booked it in for next Saturday delivery. That’s gonna be a LONG week!!!

3. Well it’s here!!
    Not been all plan sailing but still - lovely bike, great condition for a 10 year old bike, really does ride nicely, sounds fantastic & wow it is fast as hell!!
    I’m only in touring mode & that would utterly trounce my 955i!

• Like Like x 1
  4. 273D31F6-32C4-4257-93B4-6A3C148CEF22.jpeg

• Like Like x 5
  5. I changed that to 150BHP on the settings. Much prefer that to the sta ndard.

• Like Like x 1
  6. enjoy every moment

• Like Like x 1
  7. Hard to belive thats 10 years old. Congrats

• Like Like x 1
  8. Out on mine for a couple hours, just cold enough for full leathers, just warm enough for the roads to be dry, what bliss.

• Like Like x 1
  9. I put my textile suit on, not happy with it though, it only zips 2/3 of the way & my belly sticks out, lol!

• Funny Funny x 1
  10. I've got a one owner 2010 MTS as well, went touring last year and it was amazing. Desmo service done at 15k miles and cost around £700. A few scare stories, but ignore and enjoy - its fast !!! in sport mode, dry road and good twist of the wrist.
    Mine has a decat and special termi too.

11. No carbs is the answer! You'll soon be able to fit. Also all the scare news in the press will put you on a strict diet as the panic they are generating is clearing the shops of all the food.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information