1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bought A Monster Advice Please

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Mark9, May 31, 2019.

1. Ha, I was waiting for someone to notice the sticker!, OK so there I was carefully placing it nice and straight, stood back to check and realised I’d got the bike up on the rear paddock stand!, I believe that the youth of today call such happenings a “fail”.

PS the crap on the downpipes is actually my lovingly applied black heat resistant paint Jez, how very dare you!.

#21 Mark9, Jun 15, 2019
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 4
  2. Sorry forgot to say, the exhaust is made by SP engineering “Demon”, RH dropped on, LH was a nightmare, couldn’t get any clearance to the swing arm, I slackened off the whole system , did a lot of pulling and pushing but it was not easy, eventually it fitted with 6mm extra spacer at the bracket and a washer between the frame and top mounting fastener on the footrest/exhaust bracket.

• Like Like x 1
  3. Oops!

4. Sorry was not aware I had it’s removed

• Like Like x 3
  5. I bet Chizel will do the same for me now!

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. Fitted the new AGIP sticker, trouble is it’s now out of square when I put the bike on the paddock stand, hmmm!.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  7. Get a paddock stand for the front too. I love your OCD :)

• Like Like x 1
  8. Doh!, I’ve got one, now why didn’t I think of that

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. CEB8B50D-082D-4B13-9791-5318A4D58779.jpeg Wife’s come out with me on her scoot this morning, travelling everywhere at 60mph isn’t spoiling my Sunday morning ride at all!, anyway as you can see nice straight sticker:)

#29 Mark9, Jul 7, 2019
    Last edited: Jul 7, 2019
    • Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
  10. That sticker looks so much better now! Thank you ... it was causing me real issues before :)

Do Not Sell My Personal Information