1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bought A Monster S4rs

Discussion in 'Monster' started by Cefn Coed, Oct 2, 2019.

1. just another job to finish the list is very long

2. There is no end to them (Unless you are planning on moving soon)!

3. I saw this bike last week at DMC...looks fantastic, it really stands out.

Cefn Coed - if you want to spend some time with the wife, I'll volunteer to sit in your garage for you.

• Like Like x 1
  4. If she looks like miley Cyrus I will
    Offer to look after the wife so you can sit in the garage if she looks like billy ray I will pass

• Funny Funny x 3
  5. Nice one :upyeah:

I can’t believe the price of that one at DMC Preston though:astonished:

6. Very nice mte, I had a S2R in red back in the day from new .. Enjoy.. x

7. The RS would be the most collectible Monster, surely?

8. There are a few which pop up on eBay at anywhere between £8.5k and £12k.

The cheapest I’ve seen are the ones Exige and I mentioned. If we are talking about the same bike, I think that one he refers to needed recommissioning and was listed at around £7k at one time but it seems the seller accepted an offer and I also found a Cat D at £5.4k.

9. Beautiful bikes and a riot to blast around on. Got my one about 4 years ago (it was my end of year bonus from work) and although it's the red with white stripe version and not the pearlesant white that I really wanted I've never regretted getting it and I do think it is"the" best model of the whole range new or old style.
    You're going to love it. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 2
  10. Thanks, I can’t wait for some decent weather so I can get out for a good blast around Snowdonia

• Like Like x 1
  11. Word of warning.
    I've never done better than 75 miles before having to fill up so plan the fuel stops.
    Enjoy.

12. Wow that’s not far, will ensure I plan my fuel stops

13. Great bikes indeed, had one exact same.
    Congrats :):upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  14. That bike went for 3.5k in the end I think certainly not much more was a great buy I saw it back up for sale at near on 7k it had been serviced belts etc but the Middle East origins were a hurdle was still surprised nobody snapped it up though it looks a bargain missed but I just transported and sold it on for a customer from Spain.

#34 Dirty Leeds, Oct 7, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 7, 2019
  15. Wow that is crap! I get up to 200km on my S4R...

• Like Like x 1
    • Like Like x 1
  16. Great looking bike. Be careful with anchoring ratchet straps on the handlebars. I found once the bars had turned in the clamps and straps were loose by the time I arrived. Using the top of the forks above the bottom yoke is safer.

• Like Like x 1
  17. Thanks for the advice, thankfully they didn’t move, lost an enduro bike off a trailer many years ago due to poor strapping on my part, don’t want to make that mistake again, that’s partly why I had additional straps so if one failed I had a back up

Do Not Sell My Personal Information