1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

959 Brake Lever Guard - Size Needed For Panigale?

Discussion in 'Panigale' started by LiveFast......, Feb 9, 2021.

1. With the new regs requiring a brake lever guard for track days I need to get one sorted.

I see No Limits are giving away a free GB racing lever guard with each pair of Metzeler Trackday slicks but checkout gives 3 size options.

Does anyone know the size required for the Panigale bars? Mines a 959 but I assume they are all the same?

5EF459EE-1AFD-4D74-B290-E07A5D80DDE2.jpeg

2. I got a set of these for the Daytona. They came next day delivery. The majority of sport bikes will be 16-18 so if in doubt go for this. Hopefully someone can confirm.
    Good choice!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  3. Looking at parts lists on line the bar end weight is the same on 959 as for pani R.
    My pani R lever guard has a 16mm bar insert.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  4. Thanks guys - I need the tyres anyway so if they are giving away free stuff I may as well have it.

@Expat Jack Having used the compk tyres last year I can’t recommend them enough for the right combination of grip and longevity and these new trackday slicks are meant to be even better - I guess you already know that though!

I can’t afford to be blowing through supercorsas every track day and I don’t push hard enough to need that ultimate grip so these should be perfect for me.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information