1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Pikes Peak Brake Pads

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by Duff-miver, Jul 3, 2021.

1. Hi All, looking to bolster the front brake performance on my 1200dvt as I’m finding them more than lacking…I’m using new standard pads at the moment on new standard discs but could do with some more bite & feel from them….any suggestions for a change of pads etc would be appreciated….cheers.

2. Mate, you might as well ask us to pick you a girlfriend :joy: There is a wide variety available and some favour one over the other. Some favour Brembo SR’s (were SC) and some prefer EBC and it goes on. Choose a quality sintered pad to fit your budget. If you can stretch to Brembo SR’s, that is my favourite and currently fitted to my 1200 Multistrada, 803 Scrambler, Diavel and 1098R. They are not fitted to the SuperSport because that is still on the OEM pads having only done 1500 miles. Andy

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Thanks for the reply…I know it’s a minefield of a question but thanks for putting me on the right track…cheers :upyeah:

4. I’ve gone for these Brembo’s. 07BB37SA Yet to go on the bike so I can’t actually give you proper feedback.

Why not look on the Brembo web site and read their description of the different pads. The ones that Android likes are more of a race pad, clearly they’re good otherwise he wouldn’t be happy with them.

The SA’s are more for performance road use apparently. Check out the temperature graphs on their web site too.

5. another vote for Brembo SA, best road pads I've used, by a big margin

6. EBC double HH

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information