1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

For Sale Brembo M4 Swap

Discussion in 'Parts, Accessories & Clothing For Sale' started by comfysofa, Nov 19, 2018.

1. As above....colour coding is the reason, nothing more. Ive got these m4 Silver brembo's on the Hyper. Im looking for a black set...anyone want to swap (if anyone's got some) or if any are for sale, ill just flog mine on...theyre in really good condition and if someone does want them they'll get a good scrub. Not a brilliant pic but i can take more detailed ones if need be... Brembo.PNG

2. Yep - seen them....thats what im gonna get and sell these if no one's got any.....

3. I used Omnia recently. Second time I've used them. They were spot on second time around, parcel arrived quick smart :upyeah:

4. Yep - bought the Marchinesini ive got on my zed from them....took alot more time to turn up than when they quoted but i think they were an to order only item....yeah - ill order from them if i need to...

5. Got a Black set of M4 - 100mm for sale. PM me for details

6. How do M4's compare to M50's
    Have you worked out a price for the M4's

7. yep. were sorted. ill be buying them this firday so my silver ones will be up for the price that i paid which was 335 posted. Not interested in making any money just
    changing the colour of the calipers. The m50's are more progressive than the m4's but the m4s have more initial bite...both the m50's on my rsv4 and the m4's have different master cylinders so that could skew my opinion though.

8. Worthwhile upgrade for my 939sp?

9. m50's or m4's?

10. Thought yours already did?...whatever you go for the master cylinder gets the best out of them...whats on yours now then?

11. I don't know what they are, all the brochure says is Brembo monoblocks
    Not as pretty as the M4's

12. got any pics?

13. From the sales brochure

Screenshot 2018-11-28 at 20.40.14.png

14. They look almost like m4's but not....depends on the piston size...the m4's have bigger pistons than the m50...cojld be why they have more bite...perhaps some local spods can offer up some scientific malarkey...

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information