1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

1200 Brembo Recall

Discussion in 'Multistrada' started by jqworle, Dec 31, 2017.

Tags:
    • Useful Useful x 1
  1. So, 3 failures reported and all in Europe dating back from May 2017. Can someone explain to me why the first we get to hear about it is from a Ducati North America recall ? Something seriously wrong with the safety recall system in Europe. Andy

2. "If this happens, the master cylinder can stop operating, which can lead to front brake failure. This is an obvious safety concern".
    No kidding especially considering that the rear brakes are crap :astonished:

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  3. Threads merged

4. What's new :mad:

5. Just picked up copy of MCN to have a browse after shift and there's a small piece in it confirming Ducati have issued recalls for the following...

• 1299 Panigale (including SL and FE)
    • Panigale R
    • Multistrada 1200 &1260
    • XDiavel S
    • Monster 1200
    • Scrambler Cafe Racer

6. Is it both the S and Standard? Anyone had the letter yet?

7. Pretty sure it’s M50 Brembo equipped bikes only.

• Like Like x 1
  8. Went to collect new chain today, mines booked in for the 5th with a rad hose and brembo piston recall.

9. Did you get an email from ducati or did the dealer now know about this

10. Wilf at MotoRapido put my Vin into the pooter, I didn't ask, but as I had not seen them for a while, he said, worth a go, and those two came up.

11. Just put my vin number into the Ducati recall website and mine is there for the Brembo recall.will be contacting Riders in Bridgwater to get it done.

12. Woods have confirmed to me it’s the S, D Air and Pikes Peak models. Us standards with peasant spec brakes are safe

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  13. Just spoke to Riders Bridgwater, they are now aware of the recall and are in the process of ordering in the master cylinders, i am to call again next week once they have them in and book it in.

14. Just got a call from my dealer. Multi enduro is on for a brembo recall.

15. Are you sure? Enduro not mentioned on the list check your frame no on ducati website http://www.ducati.com/services/recall_campaigns/index.do
    Scrambler Café Racer MY 2017 – 2018
    Multistrada 1200 S/Pikes Peak MY 2015 – 2017
    Multistrada 1260 S/Pikes Peak MY 2018
    Monster 1200 S MY 2015 – 2018
    Monster 1200 R MY 2016 – 2018
    XDiavel S MY 2016 – 2018
    1299 Panigale STD/S MY 2015 – 2017
    Panigale R MY 2015 - 2017
    1299 Superleggera MY 2017
    1299 Panigale S Anniversario MY 2017
    1299 Panigale R Final Edition MY 2018

16. That’s what I was told. Let’s wait and see as he said I would be getting a letter in the mail.

17. Bolds is correct. MTS Enduro isn't affected

Do Not Sell My Personal Information