1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bridgestone S22 Supply

Discussion in 'Tyres' started by Expat Jack, May 28, 2020.

1. I need front and rear tyres on my 996 and the choice was either Bridgestone S22's (I have them on my 748R and am very happy with them) or Pirelli Rosso Corsa II's (which I have on my Pani - again, very happy).

Gave my local chap a target price for both. Quotes came back and settled on the S22's for fitting to loose wheels tomorrow as £30 cheaper.

Hour later and he calls me. Both his tyre wholesalers are out of stock on aforementioned Bridgestones. 180/55/17 and 120/70/17's He put it down to C-19. So, I am having Pirelli's. Obviously I could have gone elsewhere but I like to support him and its no real skin off my nose.

Reason for the post is just to make you aware that some suppliers may be struggling if you really must have the S22.

• Like Like x 1
  2. Tyre supplies are getting very thin. I’ve done loads this week alone and requests for more keep coming nearly every day. Prices are going up to....
    S21 is a good alternative and seems to be in good supply at the moment.

• Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  3. My guy did offer me the S21 but I had already decided it was the S22 or Rosso II.

4. If anyone could get Bridgestones it would be Bob at FWR

usually cheapest as well

5. Dunlop d212 tyres for me mate

Do Not Sell My Personal Information