1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bristol Bikers Beware !

Discussion in 'Stolen Bikes/Parts' started by mapper899, Aug 9, 2017.

1. Eh Saab unreliable? Thats absolute bollocks. Ive driven them for over 10yrs and never had any issue. My current Aero, someone went up its arse in a VW polo. I needed a bumper repaint, her car was written off. Theyre tanks and reliable, solid, safe and less twatish than a german car. So ner. :)

• Like Like x 1
  2. diesel saabs are shite!! fiat engine in vectra utter crap!!

3. ah, i always run petrol engines. diesels are for numpties and lorries.

• Like Like x 1
  4. Yep. Organise a ride. That will solve it. Said someone nowhere never.

Police need to do their job. Simple as that. Then the CPS and magistrates need to do theirs. Also pretty simple.

#84 bradders, Sep 12, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 12, 2017
    • Agree Agree x 3
  5. Had one. Worst car ever. In its first 10k miles it was in the garage as much as driven.

6. putting pressure on them to do their job and raising public awareness that they currently aren't will do no harm.

7. 260F0CA3-A11A-4C3F-AAF6-4088DF3C1047.jpeg Saw this pop up yesterday

• Like Like x 1
    • Thanks Thanks x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  8. Our German cars seem quite good actually...the Quattro one just had great fun in the snow

9. I don’t want it to be presented by Bristol Bike Theft Awareness’. I want it to be presented by the police -you know, the ones who enforcethe law.... the ones who prevent and deter theft and when it does take place, the ones who follow it up....

On second thoughts, maybe I’d be better off having father christmas present it -there may be more credibility....

• Agree Agree x 3
  10. It's a indictment of modern society that we currently have to deal with heavily biased liberal thinking judicial policies that fall in favour of basic human rights flanked by a widely perpetuated fear of reprisals, if in the event a criminial is critically injured and the CPS come down on a law abiding officer who was involved in any ensuing chase. It is all ass about face. If you break the law you should in that very moment forego your rights to be treated as a normal human being and therein run the gauntlet if you choose to make good an escape. You get caught or seriously injure yourself in the process then tough shit. I have absolutely zero sympathy for these little bastards and I won't shed a tear for them in the event. Know what you are letting yourself in for and be prepared for the consequences is the mantra the police should be touting. Go home or be prepared to be sporting a wooden overcoat if it all goes south on you. One less piece of scum on the roads. The net result of current government policy is an emancipated police force trying their best to do their job with one hand already tied behind their back. Who do you think inevitably has the last laugh. The system preserves to protect those that least deserve it and armed with that knowledge you can basically run amok. It's that farcical that it's beyond a joke.

• Agree Agree x 5
  11. Hey Topolino - not really surprising that the system at the bottom end does not try too hard to catch rule breakers who 'know the ropes'. That has always been the case at the top end - thinking of bankers with bonuses instead of taxed salaries, entrepreneurs who strip pension funds before sale and international companies with 'no fixed abode'?

Do Not Sell My Personal Information