1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bristol Italian Auto Moto Festival

Discussion in 'Ducati General Discussion' started by Drinky, Apr 1, 2014.

1. Just found this..

Thought I saw some one filming as we left.

Can't see me though...

Anyone else on here on there so to speak..

2. My black Senna can be clearly seen around the 34s mark.

3. I saw myself! Rsv4 2.33!

4. I filmed the ride out of Gordano from my 900SS.

see link

You might see yourself on there!

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. I'm right in front of you!!! :)

6. I thought I recognised your arse :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. You've a good memory then! ;)

8. Yellow 749 followed by Red 749 S at 1.45

9. Could I make a suggestion?

This year was the first time ive been down to Gordano services. Whilst it was great, great to go and look at stuff parked up. I noticed one lad who happened to be at Louigi motos while my hyper was being dyno'd - I recognized him and went over for a chat. I spoke to one other bloke who happened to be parked next to my rsv and he was on a priller too....

I reckon I must have blindly walked past god knows how many people that are on this forum....maybe next year try to meet in a certain area of the car park then you know whose on the forum... it would be genuinely nice to speak to people in person that you make speak to on a quite regular basis (on the forum) or cross paths on whatever thread you may be on...

10. I've got my name on my leathers and bike - if I had a pound for every time I've said 'are you Dave on the forum?' I'd have a SL by now :Meh:

• Like Like x 1
  11. Yeah...I saw the sf but not you...only down town though....didn't see you at Gordano...

12. I turned up with three friends (all on Ducati's but not on here), we were frozen & in Starbucks when everybody else started to leave!
    Char, Was that your stealth Streetfighter going for the same parking place as a stealth 848 Evo? :D

13. I'll go out on a limb here and say ask me closer to the time, but if anyone's interested, they can kip at my house the night before if they want to next year. Reckon I could comfortably fit 4 in....our house is about 20 mins or so from Gordano...and about 5 mins from the centre

14. I like riding on my own but to meet some of for a coffee and "grip & grin" would have been nice.
    Face to the name and all that.

I did strike up a conversation with a Italian biker at an Italian coffee shop on Italian day.

I Know, too spooky for words.

15. It wasn't me

Oh that yes that , that was me

There was plenty of room but my reversings a bit crap ;)

16. Well, that's what I was getting at....

17. I wish I'd known you had your name on your leathers. If I had a pound for every time I've said 'are you Char on the forum'? ...

That'll be Alex Vespa ... he'll talk to anyone ;-)

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. this one?

P1000816.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  19. That's the one! Oh it's mine :D I'd lost my chums & been directed to the other side of the Riders tent (where I nearly bumped into Char), before pushing it back to where you've taken the pic

20. Ended up being parked just down from Dave's desmo. Was very amused when he started it at 11 and filled the coffee shop with exhaust fumes.

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information