1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. a friend went out there for work. two things he noticed.
    1. the poverty.
    2. everybody seemed really happy.
    i guess perceptions of wealth/happyness differ accross the world.

2. Shetland is wet and windy like most islands :D it's good for archeology and birdwatchers, otherwise drinking to excess is quite popular - to be fair I think Orkney has more to see with St Magnus cathedral and the Italian chapel, then the old man of Hoy.
    There wasn't much poverty in the early 90's - council were still rolling in it - but I noticed the difference returning to Aberdeen in '97. I could say the same for Gt. Yarmouth though so it's not confined to Shetland/Aberdeen.

3. We don’t vote in percentages

The Tory Party is predominately an English Party

• Agree Agree x 1
  4. When you have nothing there's nothing to grumble about - world is fekked up when it comes to 1st world problems

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 1

5. We don't have clearly identified national votes only for them to be claimed as individual nation votes either after they have lost, but some rascals chance their arm

6. I have not been to Shetland but Orkney is fantastic

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. The benefit of being in charge is you can do anything you like.

See BJ and his prorogued parliament

8. If HM’s SC agrees with the CoS in that BJ lied to HM, will he have no option but to resign?

It’s one hell of a judgement to have been found to have lied to the Queen

9. Shetland is hillier and more sheep and fishermen, Orkney is flatter and more arable. Both have good things to see and do, to be fair they probably both have better weather than the western isles in terms of rain.
    Shetland doesn't get dark in midsummer..... but then doesn't get light in midwinter :bucktooth:

• Useful Useful x 1
  10. I think opportunity - what would he do?

11. The BBC reported the Lib Dems say it's not apologising for being pro Europe - I don't think any Brit Indi person on here is anti Europe, in fact most are probably more pro Europe than many Remoaners, some of which are too mamby pamby to even get on a plane and fly there o_O when will people get it into their thick sculls that we are anti EU establishment not anti Europe, thick cvnts :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Oh, and good morning :blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. who is this "We" you keep refering to?
    oh, and DQ.

14. 'We' is the sensible side of the discussion, how's the fear of flying going: DQ :yum

15. I have very little problem with the LibDems. They are telling everyone what they are about in terms of British Independence and you can vote for them or not, as you wish.

The Parties I have issues with is Labour (need you ask?) and the Conservatives. They are both either lying by omission, or point-blank lying.

In a rational world, the next GE would be between the LibDems and the Brexit Party, unless a proper Brexit occurs.

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. Who are the LibDems? Asking for a friend :D

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  17. Some of us or so non namby pamby they have ridden there from Scotland ​

• Like Like x 1
  18. its not improving. tbh, i dont know why i bother about leaving, its not like i am ever gonna visit.

19. them torys in westminster. Durr.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information