1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. aye, one or two of you exe and loz have been diagnosed by my good self. free of charge.
    Split personality: Multiple personality disorder, a neurosis in which the personality becomes dissociated into two or more distinct parts each of which becomes dominant and controls behavior from time to time to the exclusion of the other parts. A modern name for this condition is dissociative identity disorder.

• Like Like x 1
  2. [​IMG]

OK, Zhed. I think it's clear to all what you mean here.

Come back recharged and ready to edjacate us plebs and ruffians when you're feeling better.

You'll be missed.

3. Ah. I knew I had forgotten something.

Time to delete my account.

No hard feelings, Steve. You're quite right.

• Thanks Thanks x 2
  4. Erm... once actually.
    It’s Lozeraptor 19 the ZShed 1

:):upyeah:

• Agree Agree x 1
  5. Shut it nob heed :yum

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. I did :bucktooth:

7. you shut it yah bawbag.

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. Still too busy to reply I see :thinkingface:

9. see if you go back to page 1 of any of these threads. you will find lots of unanswered questions. noobster.

• Like Like x 1
    • Useful Useful x 1
  10. He will, you sure? when did that happen? did we vote on it? if so can we have another vote :D

11. Not sure how you make that out. But then as you repeatedly demonstrate, you have almost no judgement and what little sense you make in what you write often turns out to be false. But let’s just enjoy this little visual interlude for a mo. Brb in a bit if my battery holds out

upload_2019-10-10_11-41-0.png

upload_2019-10-10_11-41-41.png

All as true now as it was in July

View attachment 171345

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  12. Yep, that's what too busy looks like alright

• WTF WTF x 1
  13. could be worse, you could of spent hours arguing about scottish councill houses on some tech thread somewhere...

• Funny Funny x 1
  14. That took two minutes while waiting for a late running client to pitch up. Running to ground every last one of the issues in his essay could easily have taken two hours, perhaps 2 days.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. does that make 'em DIDdy men ?

16. possibly. but they do make it v,easy to diagnose.

17. stay within the speakers section fin, we'll look after you

18. Returning to the topic....

I’ve just walked past a news stand and noticed that none of the newspapers are carrying the Bercow business on their front pages.

It not being front page news tends to suggest that as I predicted, it amounts to two thirds of rag all.

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. That'll be the London remainer press...… 5, 4, 3, 2...…..

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. As soon as the dark lord shows his allegiance you is fooked!
    Don’t be proud of it :p
    You have a serious inferiority complex, it doesn’t suit you :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information