1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. And so you're back from outer space! I just walked in to find you here with that sad look upon your face.

Glad you're feeling better and not too busy to share your special self with us all!

[​IMG]

(I still cannot believe you are "wearing" as a badge of honour ... a post telling all and sundry that you are a troll. How that went over your head at the time, and even now, is an complete mystery)

2. It's a need to be "relevant". He's not getting validation elsewhere in his life (else why would he be telling everyone who never asked how and why he is so "busy") so it's up to the Forum to provide that for him.

Zhed! You're relevant. You matter, buddy!

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. mamma, dont leave me mamma. screwball
    children children children. calm yersel doon.

4. I've been busy so far today, have I missed anything ?

:)

• Funny Funny x 3
    • Love You Love You x 1
  5. Just the ZhedLad spanking me in front of the whole forum.

So exhilarating!

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Nah. As others pointed out, in terms, after I’d debunked every last one of your false claims (which were accompanied by your usual sneering and supercilious sarcasm, faux sincerity, smart assery, veiled and actual insults etc) you tried to save face by claiming you’d been trolled when in fact it had been the other way around. I remember it very well indeed because the TR thread was my first foray into Speakers Corner and you never forget your “first”.

They (well, except for your little echo chamber fan club) saw straight through your attempt to salvage your pathetic internet reputation (built up, as you stated, over 20 years in the internet trenches - mate, you have wasted your life) and they called you out on it.

As I said in that thread and others where you went for me from the outset (it was Lightning, Noobie, maybe Exi and then finally you)* for no other reason than you don’t like my views and/or don’t like lawyers, you are a blowhard and a bully.

Unfortunately for you, like most bullies, you eventually picked on the wrong person and you came a real cropper. I tried to be magnanimous and didn’t rub it in but made light of it at the time. Amazingly, you didn’t learn from that experience and you did it again, with similar results. You then avoided me like the plague for a couple of months (on ignore?) but the last few days you’ve thrown the odd exploratory jab but seemed to be acting fairly sensibly. Until you weren’t. I guess it’s just a case of leopards/spots or frogs/scorpions. Lesson learned (one of my many faults is giving people too many second chances and as the saying goes “no good deed goes unpunished”)

I’ve had quite a few PMs from members who haven’t even posted in this thread, or even in Speakers Corner, talking about how sick they and other people are of the way you treat people as a result of which, they no longer post. You don’t seem to be able to disagree with someone without also trying to humiliate them. It’s kind of sad really, as you have some interesting points to make (eg: yesterday re: small scale federalism) but you just can’t seem to separate disagreement from being disagreeable.

* I even recall PMing you with something along the likes of you having more intelligence and class than them, only for you to turn nasty as well. Probably because shortly after or around that time, I was responding to their trolling with jibes of my own and you applied the NATO “mutual defence” principle.

#40146 Zhed46, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 3
    • Like Like x 1
    • Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  7. at the risk of sounding sideist.. :D
    its hard to argue against that. we need more like me on here. sure of it. :upyeah:
    :p

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Lock Thread Lock Thread x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  8. :punch: fvck me Orenz has been duffed up by Zhed.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Funny Funny x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  9. I think zhed has lost his emotional support tortoise again, did any one check under the emotional support dog?

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Have we left yet?

11. I heard of a woman taking an emotional support horse on a plane recently.

I’m afraid I would have to insist on an emotional support tiger. Window seat every time

• Like Like x 1
  12. Oh what drama, oh what bollocks :blush::upyeah: calm down :bucktooth:

13. Of course you would princess, why wouldn't you :D

14. ZShed has lost again :(

15. thats you exe. first looser

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. You are delusional. And you are ticking every box right about now.

What I recall from our initial contact is that you wanted personal information from me.

upload_2019-10-10_16-54-46.png

When I declined, politely, you seemed to take that rather badly. Almost as if I had insulted you. It was weird.

I then noticed a couple of instances (sorry, no links) where you tried to elicit personal information from other forum members. That raised a flag. I mentioned my concerns about you with some folks at the time (whilst we are on that old "I've had private messages from people, you know!" chestnut).

At this point, my assessment of you was that you were creepy and maybe not very good news at all. When your obsession for me grew, I took the view that I needed to assess you properly, and so withdrew from contact. In twenty years in the internet trenches, you learn to be cautious of folk exhibiting signs of narcissistic personality disorder or sociopathy.

Having seen what you're about now, I have decided that, yes, you are creepy but that you are essentially harmless, if a trifle needy.

That's fine. You do you. If I believed in Santa Claus, I would ask for a smidgen of self-awareness for your good self, as you are plainly guilty of the behaviours you ascribe to others.

Now, going forward - I can do this all day (on the days I am not busy) as long as I don't get too bored. Or I can ignore your existence. It matters more to the good folks on this forum (who really don't want to read a bunch of shit-posting between a forum regular and a wannabe), than it does to me.
    I can goof off on you or forget that you exist - it's that easy.

Just remember, no one comes out of this sort of thing looking good. If looking good is important to you (and it is) ... choose wisely.

17. Wise words coming from one of the unholy trinity who was bellowing for Bercow to be hung drawn and quartered less than 24 hours ago for doing something which even the tawdry right wing rags which tend to peddle such nonsense didn’t pay much attention to this morning* :thinkingface::no_mouth:

• Funny Funny x 1
  18. I saw a couple of Middle Eastern chaps with emotional support falcons once. Thankfully, not on the same flight as that one with the emotional support peacock.

That would not have ended well.

19. More dishonesty from you. That is after you’d mentioned having had a bad experience with a lawyer (hence I showed interest) and midway through a debate we were having before you showed your true colours.

Interesting you mention NPD though as I mentioned that very thing about you to someone over PM the other day.

Let me correct you as to how it went, I initially posted in the TR thread IIRC on a Saturday morning (somewhere around page 60) with some explanations about the legal process. Perfectly polite and factual. That resulted in what eventually grew to become a totally unjustified torrent of abuse from Lightning, Noob and maybe Exi, including personal attacks directed at me because of my profession.

At that point you were being mature and although you disagreed with some of my opinions, you were engaging with me in a reasonable fashion. I also thought that you were an admin and therefore unlikely to be a wrong un. However you made some comments along the lines of me being a part of the establishment which resulted in me saying something like “if you knew me and knew what work I do” more than once.

Because at the time I haven’t clocked what sort of person you really were and I prefer to address prejudices about me and my profession head on I sent you a PM saying “this is who I am and what I do” with some links to newspaper reports of cases which showed that far from being part of the establishment I actually spend a fair proportion of my professional life going toe to toe with “The Man”

So I wasn’t fishing for info about you beyond a polite “I’m ***, who are you?”. Believe me, you are nowhere near as interesting as you believe yourself to be.

You had also posted something in the thread about having a bad experience with a lawyer in a case of your own, and being a lawyer I felt kind of “bad” or “collectively responsible” and asked out of concern in case it was something I could help you with or I could point you in the direction of someone who can.

However it seems your paranoia and narcissism is such that you misinterpreted that small kindness as some sort of stalking. That says more about you than it does me. Hilarious.

I’ve helped others on this forum with legal issues in the past and continue to do so with no expectation of reward as contrary to your ingrained prejudices not all of us are money grubbing blood suckers and there’s a strong pro bono tradition in the profession.

I can’t recall names but on a fairly regular basis I get PMs or someone points me to a thread where someone needs a steer - most recently there was some guy with a parking ticket issue last month and someone got rear ended at some lights just this week. I also believe that in the TR thread someone else I’d helped a few years ago (again for free) ( @dukesox ?) actually told you 4 to lay off me.

As you can see from the screenshot of one of our PMs below, rather the fishing for info I was doing the opposite. Weirdo

upload_2019-10-10_14-40-9.jpeg

#40159 Zhed46, Oct 10, 2019
    Last edited: Oct 10, 2019
    • Funny Funny x 2
  20. Ah, there’s that oppressed bully again :bucktooth:

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information