1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i can help you dig it if you like.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Like Like x 1
    • Love You Love You x 1
  2. Result :D

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. ah, back to before the oil.

4. You ain't going get a choice, if Herr Bojo has his way.

5. Is this ditch big enough for your head ?

6. dinna worry, the thames will be over flowing in 6 decades.
    theres many a reason the uk wont let go of us.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Like Like x 2
  9. CTFY

10. upload_2019-12-3_11-5-13.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  11. So now Trumps said publicly that he doesn't want anything to do with the NHS, presumably the next announcements from Labour will be either

A - they don't believe him, or B - here's another multi billion uncosted offer

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-50632385

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  12. yip, because trump talking about the NHS will put bojo in to power.

• Love You Love You x 1
  13. I wouldn't have thought it'd make much difference to most voters at this stage, minds have probably been made up in regards to how much you dislike either Corbyn or Boris

But as Labour have wheeled out a previous cabinet document daily since its 'leak', suggesting it's says something not many people agree that it does (the NHS is for sale) then surely this either takes the wind out their sails or they state publicly that Trump and Boris are both lying and in cahoots?

That'd be an interesting position to take if nothing else given Jc is going for the top job

14. Well funnily enough, that's why it was a surprise to see it in traditional labour supportive papers and why I posted those papers and no other

15. You forgot option c, of course he would say that.

16. there is another dimension to this GE.
    the NHS is a devolved area.

17. I don't follow?

18. As I understand it this is largely about drug pricing. Trump isn't happy that large health consortiums have better buying power and can buy drugs at a lower price which he regards as "unfair". I don't know if the devolved Scottish health service buys separately from the rest of the UK health service, I doubt it.

19. your trying to secure brexit dam. they are trying to maintain the union. (ha, i said union).

20. Communist :yum

• Funny Funny x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information