1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. i'm prety sure they do. tho all drugs have to be approved by the uk medical association first.
    part of the power grab includes procurment accross the board including the SNHS.

2. Fin will be back post soon. He's just washing his mouth out with tar soap.
    Wow,,, that was quick... I was still typing. I suppose there aren't any teeth to get in the way :)

I think the Trump message may help sway the voters who are yet to make their minds up....
    As others have pointed out the BOJO (Brexit Hero) and Corbyn (wet, terrorist loving, leftie, no hoper) haters already made their minds up ages ago.

3. There is an SNHS.... !!!
    See the SNP are already trying to break up the union.... our NHS isn't for sale!

• Funny Funny x 1
  4. dont knock it, you may need it one day..
    :p

• Like Like x 1
  5. Whether it was Obama in 2010 or 2015 or trump in 2017, Labour have always believed only they are allowed to mention the nhs and have always said a vote for the tories is a vote to sell the nhs, and yet, bugger all and they hardly mention it outside of a general election unless brexit is mentioned.

6. its called lobying. holding to account and raising awaerness.
    if you dont, what happens?

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. Parties using soviet false documents once their normal mantra has failed?

8. russian papers provide by russian doners of the tory party?

9. i wont be reading it. but give us a flavor.

10. Ian said the scottish nhs was superior to the rest of the uk but Nick said you met 2 out of your own 8 targets and failed to reach your own targets on the rest including inpatient target never met, outpatient target never met, cancer treatment never met, 18 week referal never met, child mental health never met

is the rough jist

11. yip. did they say by how much they missed targets by? did they miss out the bit about waiting times being recored differently up here? the clock starts when you walk though the door. in england it starts once you see a doctor for inital assesment.
    did they come to the concusion that yours must be realy realy pish if ours is just yer bog standard pish?
    no mention of the problems at the new hospitals?

12. As usual fin, I don't include just the article but the link also so people can make up their own mind, it's there for you to read

Blackford funnily enough, agreed they had failed to meet their own standards

13. yip, nobody said it was perfect, only better than rUK.

14. Honesty from a politician is obviously an alien concept :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. yip noob. as usual, i refrence the part the express and others leave out.
    waiting times missed in some cases by just 0. somthing %
    waiting times assessed diferently.

Do Not Sell My Personal Information