1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Hellooooo :blush:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  2. so, whadda you think, is there such a thing as the "English cringe". feeling a lil underrepresented? is there not enough about you going on?

3. Sorry, I am unbiased and too grown up to comment :)

4. figured. anyways, enough about you, i'm being forced out the door to climb a hill. does she not realise I have a witchdoctors curse on me right noo?

• Useful Useful x 1
  5. I go there quite easily, and I'll show you how

Like most of your "articles" it is a continuous rant about the Scots being under represented and being held back, when in truth much of what has happened has happened with the snp being in charge of the devolved government

Saying "we want indi" because we fucked it up so far is never going to be in any snp indi pr, instead a divert of the English boogey man comes in and is almost like a broken record from the snp and yet there is no English cringe as we understand even if there was an English devolved government, it would still be secondary to the U.K. government

6. Wrong cunting thread, noobie.

• Funny Funny x 2
    • Agree Agree x 2
  7. Why, does a child need help?

• Funny Funny x 1
  8. White or Blue? :thinkingface:

83280291_2706446476114743_9182515383062495232_n.jpg 83046953_2985266824830228_1023910363596324864_n.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  9. If you add a green and a red, then they could be worn by those in Scotland, Northern Ireland and Wales who also voted to leave the eu, but are often forgotten when remainers say, England took us out.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  10. Think I will go to Westminster to watch the party on 31/1/20. Be like watching lemmings

11. E9F03DDF-08F5-4609-B40F-7B9D5C43C630.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Why, Is the bridge going to have a lot of remainers on it?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. The thames barrier is being manned incase elite tears cause a tsunami in the thames

• Funny Funny x 2
  14. Whoooa!!! Man made sea level rise :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. I suggest we run a poll thread:

How long before celebrating Brexiteers stop celebrating, and start to realise that their EU's UK government has well and truly kippered them? That BoJo is a liar and a lie?

How long before tearful Remoaners stop crying about Brexit and start celebrating that the UK is still a subordinate state to the EU, but without any of the good bits of being in the EU? (Pretend "votes" in the EUParl, "freedom of movement", a pretty blue flag and a trade-bloc anthem.)

Anyone here smelling a rat or nah?

• Funny Funny x 1
  16. I'm wondering if duke has hacked your account this morning ? :D

17. That's a good question : o D

Another good question is, "Do you know how the WA and the PD will affect the UK's future ability to act as a sovereign nation?".

18. Tick tock :eyes:

• Funny Funny x 1
  19. You sound like that death watch beetle larva we had on here a while back ...

20. My wife has a Beetle - I don't like them, shit keeps breaking and I have to fix it. Death would be good but I can't replace it :bucktooth: bring back BL :D

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information