1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

British Indy: What Happens Now?

Discussion in 'Wasteland' started by Loz, May 23, 2015.

?
  1. Full Brexit with "no EU deal" on the 29th March.

2. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a general election and new negotiations.

3. Request Extension to article 50 to allow cross party talks and a new deal to be put to EU.

4. Request Extension to article 50 to allow a second referendum on 1. Remain in EU or 2. Full Brexit.

5. Table a motion in parliament to Remain in EU WITHOUT a referendum.

6. I don't know or I don't care anymore

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. Yes my child :thinkingface:

• Funny Funny x 1
  2. Jesus H Christ! I'm now seriously pissed off at the childish antagonism from the usual crowd.

OK - unless anyone gives me a good reason not to consign this to "wasteland" then it's going there in 30 minutes time.

• Funny Funny x 1
  3. Don't. I think Rob was going to start crying. He seemed really upset.

4. Yes Al, some have tried to make out that once we leave, that we willl never be able to visit the eu again :rolleyes:
    As to the travel but you must have 6 months left on your passport, this has always existed but only applies to certian countries

https://www.postoffice.co.uk/identity/soon-to-expire-passport

5. erm, it might look as a remainer that you have become so sour that your intention was to close the thread before we leave all along rather than say....saturday morning?

Personally I wouldn't think that but you did say to give you a good reason?:D

6. Not good enough. Childish antagonism from certain members of the Brexit side rather than reasoned arguments is behind what I've said.

Ps - 20 mins to go. Tick tock.

7. Hardly. @noobie would have left him a bloody heap on the floor. :)

I merely reminded the the most condecending, vain and arrogant poster on this forum that maybe he shouldn't make such sweeping assumptions. :grinning:

• Useful Useful x 1
    • Nuke Post Nuke Post x 1
  8. Moi? :) You really don't know me. :cool:

Keep trying.

9. :rolleyes:

13 minutes to go.

Ps. If I do delete this thread and then anyone tries to resurrect the Brexit debate with new threads then they will quickly be deleted too. No ifs or buts.

10. a remainer attempting to stop brexit doesn't do it but does in a forum? , yayyyyyyy a win for remain and I think you'll find it is not just one side, be honest now

still I'm sure you have reviewed that decision with impartiality :p

11. It's all to do with the back biting as you well know.

10 minutes to go :)

12. It was the tone of what I heard, I didn’t hear it all though so perhaps my misunderstanding.

That’s what I was getting at too, I thought general advice was to have six months remaining on passport when travelling.

13. https://www.postoffice.co.uk/identity/soon-to-expire-passport

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  14. “Noobied” seems to mean being swamped with largely irrelevant info cribbed from the internet, a blizzard of web links, repetition of rebutted arguments, further tangential arguments based on dubious factual foundations, and generally being dragged into a pointless week long debate with someone who has a great deal more time on their hands than I do. Sorry @noobie - I did enjoy the last 36 hours ceasefire but your mates spoiled it for us. Perhaps one day we will finish that game of football in no man’s land!

So no Rob. That’s not what happened. What happened was, as usual, you were being an arse and trying to salve your Brexity bitterness by rubbing Remainers nose in it, to which I responded, and you replied with your usual nasty nonsense, which prompted a further response from me which made a bit of a monkey out of you.

Again, as usual, you started whining like a little girl because you can dish it out but you can’t take it.

From the very first day I ventured into speakers forum you’ve been hurling unprovoked insults at me (to add to the ones you throw at @finm @749er and a few others). I would say you don’t like it when people start swinging back at you, but you have a snowflakey tendency to take such comments at threats and I don’t want you to start blubbing again, so....

Honestly Rob, judging by the mood you’re in, anyone would think we’d won and you’d lost? Cheer up! Tomorrow is a good day for you guys :upyeah:

Edit: apologies for any odd spellings and accents etc. For some reason my iPhone is rebelling against Brexit and appears to have downloaded a French dictionary that i don’t know how to delete :rolleyes:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  15. General rule of thumb Alan yes, there are some countries that only ask as current for the period of the trip, which would seem silly no matter where you go, what happens if you have an accident, a week in hospital then your pasport is out of date?

• Agree Agree x 1
  16. It's been fun :heart: and a huge majority for the Ducati Forum Massive :):upyeah:

• Love You Love You x 1
  17. Wow, it's got a bit handbag in here hasn't it o_O

Can we get this back on track?

So, British Indy, what happens now :thinkingface:

• Agree Agree x 2
  18. No good reasons?

5 minutes to go. Tick tock.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  19. No problem, just you did ask for good reasons, I gave two

• Like Like x 1
  20. You gave two reasons. Neither were good.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information