1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brno - No Limits - Last Weeks Fun ....

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Dibble, Jul 2, 2018.

1. Hi all

Thought I'd do a little write up of my trip last week .....

Flew into Prague on the Sunday, got to Brno late afternoon, signed on, no drama ..... the bikes had all arrived safely and we had proof from NL ...

Roll on Monday morning and NL have kindly reserved my lot the two garages closest the tea urn and the tyre man ... right result ..... although bikes were as far away from the garages as they could be lol .... so ying and yang ...

Monday was great fun, we had an ex senior CSS coach come out with us for the trip as he is a mate and launching his own coaching company www.hpc.bike so I spent the day with him, working on all sorts from sight lines, reference points, body position, throttle control etc etc was a very fruitful day as found myself quicker and smoother and carried that into days 2 and 3.

Monday saw a few bikes die, including the first causalty in our garage, an R1 that decided to lunch its rear wheel bearings and spindle .. we did try and fix it and the old school tools came out ....

There were a number of other bikes that got thrown at the scenery on day one including an R6 that ran the rest of the trip 'streetfightered' and a Panigale that was truly mullered .....

The next two days saw some great riding, good fun and usual shenanigans and banter in the various bars and restaurants of Brno, not forgetting the awesome ice cream sundae shop .......

Also end of day three one of my mates was on the 5pm flight out of Brno so he left me the keys to his 1299S so I played on that for teh afternoon, ridiculous weapon, built by JHP as a race bike, race shift, quickshifter up and down the box, traction and wheelie control ... was ballistic compared to my 14 year old 999R, and looked pretty too ....

All told a fantastic trip, had a laugh singing in the bar etc ....

Only downer was the twunt on the rental CBR6 that tried to T Bone me the last afternoon whilst I was on a mates 899, absolute cock jockey, feedback was provided .....

I think I have put on about a stone in wings, ribs, ice cream and beer .....

If you've not done one of these trips I'd strongly recommend it .....

Pics can be found on the link below, no FB account needed ...

https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10155323048397063.1073741835.646097062&type=1&l=b5429573ad

Dibs

• Like Like x 6
  2. dont forget the top bombing dibs...:astonished::upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
  3. What by you and your mobile hand grenade mate ??? lol ;-)

4. As ever a memorable trip.

• Like Like x 1
  5. Whats going on here haha!? We're heading out next month so getting very excited :)

grinderR1.jpg

6. Well, thats one of those uber reliable Japanese bikes thats lunched its rear wheel bearings and Andy is taking the delicate method of access .........

• Funny Funny x 1
  7. looks great and love both the martini and gulf colour schemes.

8. Looks like those scooter thieves...!

9. I thought @Cream_Revenge had gone with them for a mo :eek:

• Funny Funny x 1
    • Crap Crap x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information