1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brooklands And Luffield

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, May 12, 2018.

1. Hey

What's the best way of riding these 2?

Cheers

2. i would start with google....:rolleyes:

3. maps?

4. I always try and stay out to the right and catch a late apex at Brooklands then across and hug the curb round luffield and exit by clipping the curb on the other side setting you up for the corner onto the finishing straight.
    I don’t get it right all the time as I have out braked myself a few times at brooklands, this depends on traffic though as some people take some strange lines.
    Don’t ask me about the loop though :p

• Like Like x 2
  5. I think I responded to your thing on facebook, right, as someone asked the same question ?. If not, I'll copy and paste:
    You want to turn into Brooklands later that you might think, and really apex late on the corner so you can get a short drive into Lufflield.
    Once in Luffield hang onto the inside curb most of the way around, but concentrate on building speed on the exit so you can get a really good drive out to the left ready to set up for Woodcote.
    When you're on the circuit, you'll see there's green or red squares of tarmac just outside the curb, and you can use them as apex and drive markers.
    Silverstone's just been resurfaced over winter, so there's lots of grip, and it's consistent all the way around now too
    Hope this helps ?

6. Yep that's me! Cheers.

7. No worries, when are you there ?
    I'm working for Silverstone instructing on the 21st, so I can show you the corner then if it's for that day. I haven't had the roster yet, so don't know which group I'm allocated, but can jump out for a session and take you around if you like

• Like Like x 1
  8. That would be fecking awesome! I don't think they have allocated the groups but I asked for Inters.

9. Hi G,
    You up there tues?
    @graeme4130

10. getting on the band wagon..;)

11. Hey Gary
    No, that’s through focussed events, and I work only for Silverstone directly at their own days
    Saying that, I’m there on the 22nd too with some mates at the NoLimits day

12. Not much grip at the loop ;)
    TBH I’m still not sure what happened there.

13. I'm there 29th May with Silverstone direct as well...:upyeah:

14. We only get shifts two weeks out, so not sure if I’m on that one or not yet

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information