1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Brrrrr... -2.5°c Out There.

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by AirCon, Jan 21, 2019.

1. Where are you at 28degs? I'm not a drama queen lol

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. -6.5 and on new rubber this morning. First few corners felt like tipping in over a cliff edge :cold_sweat:

3. -14C in New York. Was 7C yesterday afternoon

4. Phew, what a scorcher.... 32.4 deg C here.... Got to work in it this afternoon too. Bastard!

• Like Like x 1
  5. Worst part of my 2.5 hour ride in the cold, was my under armour top riding up over my belly.

Turned up like this.

upload_2019-1-21_12-27-54.jpeg

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. It's 9:50am here in Minnesota and -14.7°C. It was -21°C when I went outside to view the lunar eclipse last night. It's supposed to get a little warmer this week then back into the deep freeze for the weekend. Friday's forecast, high of -17.2°C in the cities but will definitely be colder where we live further north.

7. Was -2°c at 830am this morning in Gretna.
    Took the panigale for service, was an interesting ride. IMG_20190121_095032_773.jpg

• Like Like x 1
  8. Found out that iPhones like to randomly shut down below freezing. Using the phone as satnav meant I had to resort to getting as close as I could to my destination, and using sat nav for the last 2 miles.

9. Hasn't been much above 2 here today and it is already -2 now.

10. oban bay this morning
    [​IMG]
    brr.

• Like Like x 5
  11. *whispers*

It's actually Norway.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. FS finderman, now what is it you don't understand?

13. yer trolling.

14. Then why did you hit the "I Don't Understand" button?

Honestly finderman, your brain is a bowl of quorn-based spaghetti bolognese. Using spaghetti hoops.

: o D

15. This is about four miles away from me this morning.

FB_IMG_1548163356232.jpg
    Between Bakewell and Buxton.
    Steve

• Like Like x 4
  16. Chilly today here. :cold_sweat:

IMG_7747.JPG

• Like Like x 1
  17. S'fekkin redders here.... Took this of a passing ship last night whilst beasting myself round the helipad... 30deg C :sweat::upyeah: Roll on Saturday!!:):upyeah:

helipad.png

• Like Like x 1
  18. -4°C today in Sunny Heathrow.

19. -4 in Essex too

20. [​IMG]

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information