1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bsb ... Can Shakey Still Do It ??

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by flymo999, Oct 4, 2017.

1. And should be compulsory viewing for all the overpaid prima donna chavballers of this world.

2. On twitter, had been visited by Wilf and was talking 2018...

BC66BBD2-EC29-48BF-8806-5F2CAB15461B.jpeg

• Like Like x 1
  3. Hopper update: surgery went very well , now just need to let the swelling go down before the next step and removing the scaffolding. Looking good so far. #hopper Thanks for all the messages. Just too many to reply to all. John really appreciates the support and asked us to say “thanks guys”

#bestfans

• Like Like x 1
  4. Just watching the BSB season review on itv4.
    Was there ever an update on Haslams brake failure.

5. Nope

6. if that's true that is brilliant, usually a good reason lads are in motorsport as said above it's family or money etc ...stood by shakey at cadwell he was having some pictures took with only about 4 or 5 fans I guess, he was on his way to the grid too but was so casual and decent, I proper like the bloke and now knowing he is self made like him even more ..top fella hope he defends the title as planning on seeing a few rounds this year...must admit due to my Leeds United affection I wish they would run a white Ducati though

7. FTFY... I'm not against Leeds United per se, just West Yorkshire holistically and football entirely. :p

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  8. Was in the Ducati hospitality a year or two ago when Shakey came in and did the PR interview. After that he hung about for a coffee and seemed more than happy to chat, pose for photos etc. Very good with the kids there as well. Seemed liked a genuinely decent bloke.

• Like Like x 1
  9. Quite often see him around town and bumped into him a couple of times in the chippy. Always happy to stop for a quick word or two. Although I am cautious he must get a bit peeved keep talking bikes to everyone.

10. You could steer your next conversation with him toward washing products or clothes drying techniques. That may avoid him getting peeved.

11. Did think about asking him where his Mrs got her boobs done, but decided against it...

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information