1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Bsb New Sponsor - Completely Motorbikes

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by bradders, Jan 31, 2019.

• Like Like x 2
  1. .....unless it is is a front for laundering some of Paul Bird’s drug money?! :joy:

• Funny Funny x 2
  2. Nothing to launder when you’re consuming your own product, he broke the very first rule of dealing.

• Funny Funny x 4
  3. I refer you to my previous answer! That, or they are hoping the exposure will bring in the money they are spending?...

4. I bought my 848 from them in May 2018, bloody superb service all round, great to deal with, nothing too much trouble and the bike was delivered to me at home.

They are getting it right as far as I can see, also worth noting they are attached to a massive car sales side also so may have multiple bank accounts (for the sceptics). I also have friends in the trade who seem to hear good things about them.

I hope they don't over extend themselves, however this close to the season, I think it was probably a case that they offered 'something' to BSB in form of money that was better than the nothing that BSB was going to get.

• Like Like x 1
  5. They have two showrooms full of bikes, and seem to turn them over quick enough. Both locations are pretty good: one next door to j&s and one near helmet city and a Yamaha dealer

• Like Like x 1
  6. Man, do you understand accounts??!! They have £2.5Million stock and Equity of over £600,000! Rumour has it they have bought Skellerns and have increased the sponsorship to BSB for 2020! Chuffed that a bike dealer is at the BSB but then again I love the series...

• Like Like x 1
  7. You can't buy anything without cash in the bank.

At March 2019 they were living off borrowed monies. Bank account was empty.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  8. That’s the whole U.K. economy finished then....

• Funny Funny x 2
  9. Never heard of Venture Capitalism?!

• Like Like x 1
  10. They have taken on main dealer status for Yamaha too locally.

• Like Like x 1
  11. I am sure that they have bought Skellerns in Worcester also...but hey Duke63 knows more than Yamaha UK, Completely and BSB!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information