1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buriram Motogp #spoiler#

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by Wassy, Oct 4, 2019.

1. No problem with a thread title like ‘Moto GP’, even better with ‘spoiler’ in the title, as ‘If one wishes not to find something out’ , one probably wouldn’t open that thread to see if it contained the result.

Opening ‘Recent Threads’ and being faced with a thread entitled ‘Marquez wins 8th title’ makes avoiding the outcome of the race a little bit more challenging.

Apart from avoiding the forum all together until you have the opportunity to watch the race is one solution, do you have any others.....

2. No it’s not.

I just happen to think the selfishness lies in castigating someone who may have accidentally omitted the magic word.

Bike forum, race weekend, you take your chances you may find out something you personally would rather not have. To demand or expect a guarantee otherwise is selfish.

• Drama Queen Drama Queen x 1
  3. When I posted Marquez world champion I never meant to spoil anybody’s potential viewing but nowadays unless you turn every electronic gadget off and don’t look on Facebook ,forums ,google newsfeeds etc it’s virtually impossible to avoid this sort of news unless you turn all technology off

• Like Like x 1
  4. Who is this Mark Ezz?

5. Keep digging.

• Funny Funny x 1
  6. Yawn needs some competition like the Doohan years dull !

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information