1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

999 Buying A 999r

Discussion in '749 / 999' started by flatairbag, Aug 31, 2016.

1. No idea, you'd have to take it up with Ducati. I'm just trying to track down my plaque and having no luck at the dealer. It's the one in the presentation box not the one on the top yoke.
    I (and my bikes) are from outside the UK!

• Like Like x 1
  2. I had mine checked by Ducati - all proper and equate to original bikes.
    One anomaly with the Fila's is they appear to have had the plaques done twice - one from the standard run of R's with no Fila on the plaques and a new set with Fila written after the 999R inscription. Some early bikes went out with the old plaques and later with the Fila. Mine are a mix of the two but all Fila plaques :)

3. Would you happen to have a no.290?

4. The plaques do not have the yoke number on as these were stuck on randomly from a mixed box.
    They carry the build month and year, the engine number and the frame number.
    All mine are Fila plaques, some with and some without the Fila inscription :)

5. I have frame VIN ZDM400AA3B006994 but it's not a FILA so I guess I will keep looking. Thanks for the reply in any case!
    Did you see my question about the ECU?

6. Yes, not sure - never looked at mine - one has the termi half system and the other a full Ti system fitted.

7. It'll be fiiiiiiiiiine!

8. The SS on my 1098R map stands for Super Stock.

9. That would clear up my question fairly definitively I guess!

IMG_0109.JPG

10. I hope there is not a 201! I dug deeper into my Confirmation money for the last one - No. 200 :D

IMG_2226.jpeg

• Like Like x 2
Do Not Sell My Personal Information