1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying A Diavel

Discussion in 'Diavel & XDiavel' started by Dillon, Apr 28, 2014.

1. Well yes I can see your point and I have had all of that but there isnt much that will compete with a stock Busa after the first 1/4mile
    My mate used to kick my arse in the 1/4 on his ZX10 and theres a guy on an R6 who did too but after the 1/4 mile there isnt much that can keep up.

2. You are clearly a man who knows his onions when it comes to the big Suzuki. You'll love learning about the Duc family. There's all kinds of titbits of knowledge laying around just waiting to be scooped up!

3. Excellent and looking forward to it, after 15yrs of Busa's I had to pic up some tips just wish I had learnt how to sell them Quick. ;)

4. Yes they do indeed. Belts drive the valves, unique design feature. Diavel needs them changing every 5 years or 15000 miles.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
  5. Thanks for that is it a big job whats the average dealer cost

6. Depends on the bike really. A lot more crap has to be got out the way on a diavel, so main dealer I'd expect about £300.

If you know what you're doing there's plenty of guides on how to do it. Do it incorrectly and it can prove to be very costly though.

• Thanks Thanks x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information