1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Buying Motogp Grandstand Tickets

Discussion in 'Racing & Bike Sport' started by paulm2930, Jun 16, 2017.

1. We will be heading to misano in September for MotoGP, other than the official MotoGP website where is the best place to buy online grandstand tickets? I don't want to fall foul of ripoff merchants or "sorry mate those tickets are fakes" when at the gate. Which websites are trusted? Thoughts

2. Get Ducati grandstand tickets if you can. Excellent views and service including goody bags and food.

3. I use and have used for 11 years GPticketshop. Based in Austria but have been faultless. Competative prices, good web site, shows all the stands and big TV locations and they have a dialogue box to express any preferences. Tickets despatched by UPS about 10 days before the event. Used them for Barcelona and got awesome seats. Andy

4. are you riding over?

5. No flying into bologna. Are you riding?

6. Used them countless times, never had an issue, always DHL delivered well before the event. :upyeah:

https://www.gootickets.com/en/index.php?pgs=1&gclid=CJGnkaatxNQCFcEp0wodRLoL6g

Or these, used 3 times before, also very reliable and quick to post

http://www.tickets2gp.com/en/?gclid=CPXF8tmuxNQCFYQaGwodxkwDww

If you can't get the grandstand you want cause they are sold out, try other sites, as they all get issued a certain number of seats, so whats sold out on one site may not be on another. I have found that we can usually get what we want between the 2 links above, but as you are booking quite late, some grandstands may be sold out everywhere ?? Good luck

#6 Wayne58, Jun 17, 2017
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 17, 2017
  7. bookmoto is one i have used twice for Misano. Same service as described above.

• Like Like x 1
  8. yea, taking my 900ss .not to sure of exact route yet but have 5 days ish to get there 4 nights booked at hotel Philadelphia in cattolica and sat sun stand tickets ( through bookmoto) then 5 days to ride back..

• Like Like x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information