1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

C*rs

Discussion in 'Lounge' started by PerryL, Apr 12, 2021.

1. Mine is a T6 kombi. Its auto and easy to drive. Its also 4wd ffs. I’ll be getting a poptop fitted v soon, then rnr bed. Ive done all the thermal insulation and lining and the internal electrics. I just like the relaxed and higher driving position. Much nicer than my old rust on wheels t2 money pit. Plus it can go uphills and the brakes work.

• Like Like x 2
  2. i'm getting pretty close to a clear out. i too fancy a T6. i currently have 8 cars. i dont have time to maintain my 5 bikes either. if i was wise, i would get rid of 4 of em, keep the crf and get a hyper, get rid of 5 of the cars and get us a T6 4x4.
    bet i dont tho, coz i is a lazy fuger.

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. A camper van life appeals to me too.

• Like Like x 1
  4. aye, we are all at that age now. well, you guys are. i'm just coming out in sympathy.

• Funny Funny x 1
  5. What age is that? A campervan is my own personal nightmare!

I do hotels where somebody else can clean up my mess...

• Like Like x 1
  6. i too like a night in a hotel. mostly coz we have kids of a certain age. it's the only way we can get a bit of peace...:innocent:

7. Yes, kids in a tent or campervan = feckin nightmare!!!

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. I've found that you reach a sort of critical mass at around 3 or 4 vehicles where because you don't have time to use them or stay on top of the maintenance and admin such as MOT/tax etc that within 6 months, none of them are rideable/driveable. If Isaac Newton hadn't got distracted by thinking about the motion of apples, cannon balls and the Moon or f*cking about with prisms he probably would have discovered that there's an inverse square law which states that the more horfef and/or carriagef ye own by the grace of God, then the leff ye ride them.

#28 Zhed46, Apr 13, 2021
    Last edited: Apr 13, 2021
    • Funny Funny x 2
  9. yeah man, Isaac always got his priorities all wrong too. good thinking batman, sounds like i have got a new blame hound there. hmm, dont look at me like that babe, Isaac made do it. nice one, cheers. :upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  10. I love my van. Its even got heated seats ffs. But its the adaptive cruise control I love the most. Just set it at 70 and bobs a fanny. Its got all the bells and whistles you'd expect in a high end vw golf ffs.

4wd and ive no idea what the diff locks for lol. Wifey still goes to the odd crusty festi and wanted to ensure she didnt get stuck in a muddy field. (for 0.001% of the time thatll ever happen)

It powerful too for a van 204hp. But I'm a slow guy on 4 wheels. So, meh. But the torques nice. My old T2 was 0-60 never and 0-55ish in about a week. 50hp from factory maybe but 20-30 of those horses had bolted years ago.

• Like Like x 2
  11. Just think you could pack your kit in the camper rock up at the beach make a cuppa and watch nature
    No one else in your space :)

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  12. Make a cuppa? MAKE???

I'm on holiday and therefore I make nothing!!!

13. It’s not often I argue with people on here but you’re WRONG. :triumph:

There’s nothing better than sitting by the window watching the sun come up/go down with a brew on the go.

upload_2021-4-13_13-9-1.png

• Agree Agree x 1
  14. Agreed.

As long as someone else has made that brew for me.

15. There is something nice in making your own Perrywinkle :D

16. Not when I do it!

• Love You Love You x 1
  17. [​IMG]

18. I will have a read. There is bound to be a laugh within it!

19. i agree sometimes it is nice to have a cuppa made for you :)

20. Thank You! We agree!!! If only you ere nearer. You could demonstrate it for me!

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information