1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cadwell Sunday 10th June

Discussion in 'Trackdays & Rider Skills' started by Cream_Revenge, Mar 5, 2018.

1. Not a bad plan, will take a look and see what I can fit in :D

• Like Like x 1
  2. So .... first novice question ... 105db static .... 848 evo with termi slip ons ... will I need baffles? Or can I manage without? I have none! :confused:

3. Probably ok without baffles.

• Like Like x 1
  4. No idea but 105 static is pretty loud.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  5. The 899 on standard cans measures 104 static on the Cadwell noise test. That might give you an idea of whether you would need baffles or not.

• Like Like x 1
  6. Thanks, I have a saved search setup on flea bay, hoping to pick up a set anyway just to throw in the box.

7. 899 and 848 are completely different exhaust systems. I doubt if they are an eggs for eggs comparison.
    In my opinion.

8. Didn't say they were. It was just to give an idea.
    If you're that close to Cadwell then ride down on any track day and I'm sure they'll measure for you.

• Like Like x 2
  9. Just take a ride to a TD one day, they will measure for you.

• Like Like x 1
  10. If its a first trackday, or novice, just fit the baffles. Last thing you want is the stress of doing it there and maybe missing a whole morning. And worse, getting annoyed and slinging your bike up the track.

• Agree Agree x 2
    • Like Like x 1
  11. Still not back together. Lost the will with bikes right now TBH.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  12. Still not back together. Lost the will with bikes right now TBH.

• Dislike Dislike x 1
  13. 20 minutes of riding and you'll be straight back in there :upyeah:.

14. Hi CR

You still ok for additions to this ?

Am looking to book and would be good to catch up with some others. May possibly also bring along a rent-a-mate on an RSV - but he's from t'other end of the country so often plays the no-can-do card.

Do I need to call MSV to get the 10% group discount as I can't see where there's a code ( or whatever) on the web page?

I would try and convince @bettes as well but if mine looked that good I think I'd put it in hiding. Well, that's my excuse for an ordinary looking 748.............

Cheers

Paul.

• Funny Funny x 1
  15. Hey Paul, yeah loads of space as far as i'm aware, currently Billy-No-Mate. Call MSV and quote DUC Group, if we don't hit 5 we don't get the discount.

16. I’m not a no just yet :)

• Like Like x 1
  17. Well as Meatloaf never said - 2 outta 5 aint bad.

I'm booked in under DUC and will see if I can get any others to make up the numbers.

Cheers :)

• Like Like x 2
  18. its bloody miles away from me!! : unamused:

19. it's bloody miles for me to but apparently it's "mazin" so need to try it........

And no pits!

And you got to take (hire) a bloody generator for power!

(better be bloody good.........)

20. PS, why a weekend may be good as less traffic....maybe....

Do Not Sell My Personal Information