1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cafe Belge Near Milton Keynes

Discussion in 'Rideouts & Events' started by dukesox, Sep 7, 2020.

1. I called in @ https://www.cafe-belge.co.uk/ over the weekend.
    Its just a few miles outside Milton Keynes in a lovely little village called Beachampton. It mainly caters to cyclists, there must have been 40 or so there and just 2 of us on motorbikes but everyone was very friendly, not like when they are peddaling away on the road.
    Fabulous bacon butty, delicious coffee and cakes too.
    In a lightly bizarre way it was ( as Swiss Tony would not say) very much like sitting at a beach front cafe on a Greek Island with chill out music playing and the sun shining. Sadly no koftas & chips on the menu but you cant have everything can you.
    What it will be like in Winter I don`t know but as it was such a relaxing pit stop I`m planning to visit regularly especially as they say they are dog friendly and its not too far from a regular weekend walk we do.

• Like Like x 4
  2. You are not a dog, are you?

3. Not in this life Perry but maybe in a previous or future one .
    And why do funny shapes in Guinness or coffee always look like Jesus ? They never look like that bloke up the road or the guy that works in the chip shop. Looks like Elvis he does.

#3 dukesox, Sep 7, 2020
    Last edited: Sep 7, 2020
    • Like Like x 2
  4. Thanks for the heads up @dukesox. Too close to home for a ride out on the bike (motorcycle) but might be nice to go along with the wife and the dog :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Is the dog up for carrying a pillion too?

6. It's very hard to find so I suggest driving through the village with the car windows open and follow the smell of cooked bacon.

7. Don't let your stereotyping slip, if you were in motorcycle attire the cyclist's probably mis took you for downhill MTBers.

8. Maybe you could ride out somewhere distant and happen upon it on the way back, that's what the lad and I do when we're out cycling.:upyeah:

9. I never let a good stereotype slip but I am always careful not to apply it to individuals, don't worry.

• Funny Funny x 1
Do Not Sell My Personal Information