1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Cafe Racer Section?

Discussion in 'Suggestions & Feedback' started by El Vikingo Tropical, Dec 9, 2017.

1. I think it’s room for a Cafe Racer section in a such big forum like this and as Ducati is one of the moste popular brands (and good looking) for this kind of transformation,
    What do you think????:upyeah:

• Like Like x 1
    • Dislike Dislike x 1
  2. :thinkingface: We have a builds section? :)

3. large-handlebar-mustache.jpg

• Funny Funny x 4
    • Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. I won’t discuss that but you has the possibility to get a lot of new subscribers as the Caferacer fashion is going strong around the world and at the moment in this forum is a minority.
    I don’t want come stamping in her, just a opinion ;)

5. See post #3 :eek:

6. How about a different forum for red, yellow, white, black, viper black, burnt orange, and SL red bikes? :)

7. Great idea. :) :upyeah:But that doesn't include the 998 Matrix :worried:

• Face Palm Face Palm x 1
  8. We already have a coffee and wine thread :cool:

• Funny Funny x 1
  9. This ST2 based cafe racer cost someone £4600 at H&H auctions yesterday. Got me thinking how to double the value of my ST4 when I come to sell it...

st2 cafe racer.jpg

• WTF WTF x 3
  10. That looks bloody awful.

• Agree Agree x 9
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  11. He was only asking o_O:blush:

• Funny Funny x 1
  12. Think Christmas stress is showing?

• Funny Funny x 1
  13. Yes, Style and taste can be subjective, but the quality of workmanship was shabby as well.

14. Who on earth would step back after building that and think to themselves “That there is a beautiful job well done”???

15. I don’t know why anyone would want to chop up a thing of beauty and turn it into something else ducati wise It’s beyond me :)

16. There's Suzuki Kettle engine in a Harris Mk2 Frame in this months Practical Sportbikes - the fella has no idea of form, the shape of the thing is awful, his colour scheme is atrocious and the best bit: he has put £34,000 into it :eek:

17. A fool and his money eh.

18. Creamy..

• Funny Funny x 3
  19. Just look at the pipes :eek: £34,000 :eek::eek::eek:

IMG_3706.JPG

20. Never mind that, look at his face!!

Do Not Sell My Personal Information